Class of 2022 - G Elijah Fisher (Canada) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 G Elijah Fisher (Canada) Offered

IMO, we should always have at least 1 Canadian player on our roster and Elijah looks like a good one!
hGXKk1zDJHJ6.gif

Only schools he mentioned were Kentucky and Cuse. Mentioned having friends at Cuse who told him good things about the program. Came across as a level headed kid who is hard on himself as a player.
It is hilarious that he mentions only two schools in the article, but they only put Kentucky in the headline. This is Zagoria level UKissass.

It is hilarious that he mentions only two schools in the article, but they only put Kentucky in the headline. This is Zagoria level UKissass.
Writer is a UK grad...and former BB student manager. Thus, the slant w/out referencing Zag.

Writer is a UK grad...and former BB student manager. Thus, the slant w/out referencing Zag.
He’s a NATIONAL basketball analyst.

He’s a NATIONAL basketball analyst.
SO are many others reporters/analysts w/ homer slants in their reporting. There's a litany of threads regarding the NATIONAL recruiting analysts and bias reporting.

He was a Kentucky grad and BB team manager. I pointed this out...loose the attitude.

SO are many others reporters/analysts w/ homer slants in their reporting. There's a litany of threads regarding the NATIONAL recruiting analysts and bias reporting.

He was a Kentucky grad and BB team manager. I pointed this out...loose the attitude.
I was pointing out how unprofessional it is to have a biased article as a NATIONAL analyst. Shows lack of integrity. Whether it was never taught or ignored is unclear. And my attitude is already loose.

I was pointing out how unprofessional it is to have a biased article as a NATIONAL analyst. Shows lack of integrity. Whether it was never taught or ignored is unclear. And my attitude is already loose.
I gave you the reason for article author's Kentucky bias. Don't waste the keyboard strokes on me. Complain to 247 and throw a Dohn reference in there for us too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom