Class of 2019 - G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 G Quincy Guerrier (QB) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of begs the question then, if they are all guards, how are Carey, Girard, Goodine, Hughes and Buddy all going to split minutes at the two guard positions next season, if none are going to get minutes at the 3. Because one would have to assume that they'll all be here.
Left out Washington

Kind of begs the question then, if they are all guards, how are Carey, Girard, Goodine, Hughes and Buddy all going to split minutes at the two guard positions next season, if none are going to get minutes at the 3. Because one would have to assume that they'll all be here.

Hughes starts at the 3 next year still IMO and Guerrier is a 6th man.

Absolutely not true I’ve started and stopped twice and it works fine either way

I had to stop payment at my bank. Had the same problem as Tuttle.

I think the relationship with fellow Canadians Washington and Brissett is important here.

I love going to sleep with majority Crystal ball pics at Cusenation leaning against Syracuse, and waking up with Syracuse as the heavily favored school.

Not saying Oregon wasnt a serious threat here because they definitely had a chance...but if these guys didnt know it was a Syracuse lean for quite awhile now then they weren't following along. I think it's going to be a good Halloween for us orange fans!

I think ideally it would be Carey/Buddy and Hughes for the big minutes. That would leave the frosh for development (Goodine/JG3).

That great situation only comes about if we can get QG as part replacement for Brissett and one other stud forward, either Akok or Stewart. If not, Hughes stays for more time at the forward with QG and Marek.

I think Quincy is a lock for the Cuse. I would be surprised if Stewart or Akok Akok wear orange.
Quincy = 2/3 (think TB or Malachai R). Akok = stretch 4 (think Lydon). Stewart = old school low block PF/C (R. Jackson; Etan Thomas). I agree with you about Quincy, but there's no conflict with the others. It's all good.

I watched this kid play at EYBL last year, he is ready now! He can step in next year and be a starter for us. Hughes looked ok in the scrimmage but so did Buddy. I expect Quincy to come in and light it up. Hes like a 6-7 Buddy Hield or a Clay Thompson withouth the lightning quick release. He's a SCORER!

Status
Not open for further replies.