Class of 2023 - G Reid Ducharme (MA / Brewster) Offered | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 G Reid Ducharme (MA / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't read a bunch of negative thing about other school's coach staff on their fan board just this one sad

Yeah, Reid AND JP were BOTH totally about to verbal to Cuse,
but then they found a random fan site and because the mostly anonymous fans there weren’t 144% positive and supportive of the current program status, they decided to commit elsewhere, to historically lesser programs.

/ end sarcasm font.

but then they found a random fan site and because the mostly anonymous fans there weren’t 144% positive and supportive of the current program status, they decided to commit elsewhere, to historically lesser programs.

/ end sarcasm font.
Never said they did

Or just like an ounce of excitement about being the head coach would be great. Look at FLJ right now. She’s crushing it
I am a 66 year old, it is very difficult to be as enthused about your job as you were when you were younger. Not his fault. But you have to know when it is time to do something else. This is why things end badly.

Last edited:
Okay, we lose out a lot on recruits. Last year, Dior Johnson and Kamari Lands committed and then changed their minds. The world was coming to an end. We end up with JT, Quadir, Chris, Maliq, Peter and Judah. They want to play here.

if we lose Reid and JP (among others), maybe we can still get recruits that want to play here.

Okay, we lose out a lot on recruits. Last year, Dior Johnson and Kamari Lands committed and then changed their minds. The world was coming to an end. We end up with JT, Quadir, Chris, Maliq, Peter and Judah. They want to play here.

if we lose Reid and JP (among others), maybe we can still get recruits that want to play here.
I think what's being said, is both Reid and JP wanted to play here. Last year's class was certain JB would be their coach. Now, all bets are off.

This is the most important transition Wildhack has to handle. I don't know what the plan is but the preliminary stage has not been pretty in my opinion.
Let's hope he handles it a little differently than the women's team hire. You know, name Red as interim head coach, then deliberate for 9 months, just to name Mike Hopkins as HC.

/ end sarcasm font.
My humble opinion is that recruits don’t give a flying füćk what is said on this, or any other, board

This is the most important transition Wildhack has to handle. I don't know what the plan is but the preliminary stage has not been pretty in my opinion.
This happens when the employee (coach) has more pull than the boss (AD).

Let's hope he handles it a little differently than the women's team hire. You know, name Red as interim head coach, then deliberate for 9 months, just to name Mike Hopkins as HC.
FLJ wasn't going to leave her team at Buffalo just before the season began.
She isn't like that, and that's what will make her special.
She cares about her players today, tomorrow, and for the rest of their life.
CAB, Character, Academics, and then Basketball.

FLJ wasn't going to leave her team at Buffalo just before the season began.
She isn't like that, and that's what will make her special.
She cares about her players today, tomorrow, and for the rest of their life.
CAB, Character, Academics, and then Basketball.
Not to sound heartless, but, then you move on. What about the Buffalo players she left behind, after gutting their roster. We could have had a very good team last year, if the recruiting class stayed intact. I just saw that one of our decommits was ACC freshman of the year, for Duke. At the very least, we should be on Year Two of our rebuild. You don't go an entire calendar year with an interim; it's called giving yourself the death penalty.

I'm sure there are tons of kids that want to play at Syracuse. Just doesn't seem like it's ones that are likely to impact winning in an expedited time frame. Could get lucky with another Mintz before the buzzer but sure seems we are missing on all initial targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom