Class of 2023 - G Reid Ducharme (MA / Brewster) Offered | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 G Reid Ducharme (MA / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penn States 247 insider said that he'd be very surprised if Reid didn't choose Xavier... Article from 2 days ago.

Penn States 247 insider said that he'd be very surprised if Reid didn't choose Xavier... Article from 2 days ago.
I saw that as well! FWIW, I asked the analyst who had made an official prediction for Reid to Xavier not long ago what he thought about Reid's recruitment, and he said he wasn't even sure anymore. But I do get the sense Xavier might be the "favorite".

I saw that as well! FWIW, I asked the analyst who had made an official prediction for Reid to Xavier not long ago what he thought about Reid's recruitment, and he said he wasn't even sure anymore. But I do get the sense Xavier might be the "favorite".
If that’s true, I can’t believe we dropped the ball on this recruitment so badly.

Last edited:
I think Reid has been looking for other, perhaps "better," offers since he did well on the EYBL circuit, particularly at Peach Jam. Then again, maybe he's just taking his time with his recruiting process.

I think Reid has been looking for other, perhaps "better," offers since he did well on the EYBL circuit, particularly at Peach Jam. Then again, maybe he's just taking his time with his recruiting process.
If as some have implied, that we wanted him to wait, he should go elsewhere.

Heading to Xavier, 23 class is in major trouble.

We aren't getting Estrella. We didn't make the final lists for Elmarko / Gertrude. And if Ducharme elects to go elsewhere, then by my count the only kid left we are actively pursuing is Mike Williams, who is supposed to be visiting on September 16th.

Scary for class of 2023, in terms of who our primary targets were.

My guess is that after the 9/2 announcement doesn't go our way, the staff will try to scout out an international prospect big, and see if they can land Williams. If not, keep it open and look for transfers, which is a complete crapshoot.

I have no idea why JB referenced Ducharme to Estrella when he obviously was not a done deal at that point.

It's all good. Everything is good. No reason to question anything...
Darn right.
dog-dogs.gif

We’re going to need a last minute Hail Mary like Judah Mintz for this class to be anything impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom