Class of 2023 - G Reid Ducharme (MA / Brewster) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 G Reid Ducharme (MA / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if anyone saw the end of Ducharme's game but it was pretty wild.

Ducharme went to the line up two with six seconds to go, and calmly hit both. Other team then threw up a very deep three with three seconds to go to cut it to one. BABC threw a long pass on the inbounds and turned it over, the other team took a few dribbles then was about to heave from beyond half court when a BABC kid reached in from behind and knocked the ball away, but got called for a foul at the buzzer. Other team stepped to the line and missed them both, ball game over.

I don’t know if anyone saw the end of Ducharme's game but it was pretty wild.

Ducharme went to the line up two with six seconds to go, and calmly hit both. Other team then threw up a very deep three with three seconds to go to cut it to one. BABC threw a long pass on the inbounds and turned it over, the other team took a few dribbles then was about to heave from beyond half court when a BABC kid reached in from behind and knocked the ball away, but got called for a foul at the buzzer. Other team stepped to the line and missed them both, ball game over.
I saw it. Ducharme was very cool at the line. I am still trying to figure him out. He is a decent ball handler. A good shooter. I love his attitude. But, he is lean and can be knocked off the ball. But, they let all kinds of stuff go in the EYBL. He doesn't have much of a wingspan, but he is tall, so maybe that is still ok at the top of the zone. If the coaches want him, I want him, but I am still trying to figure him out.

You're right, I didn't even notice he was playing. I like TJ Powers on BABC, he is going to be a good college player.

I like Powers a lot. He may be the best all around player on that team. A combo forward. 4 star who is rated anywheres from 50s to low 100s. Has a great all around game and can play inside or out. Tough hard nosed kid who makes the most out of his talent. He plays center on defense and all over on offense including some PG facilitating the offense. He’s their best rebounder yet still bangs 3’s.

In todays 2 games he scored 38 points on 17/33 shooting including 5/9 from 3. Had 18 rebounds 10 assists and a couple blocks and steals. Does everything well.

Would love to have us pursue him. Best offers right now are Miami, Iowa and BC. Some think it’ll be BC because he lives an hour from campus.

I like Powers a lot. He may be the best all around player on that team. A combo forward. 4 star who is rated anywheres from 50s to low 100s. Has a great all around game and can play inside or out. Tough hard nosed kid who makes the most out of his talent. He plays center on defense and all over on offense including some PG facilitating the offense. He’s their best rebounder yet still bangs 3’s.

In todays 2 games he scored 38 points on 17/33 shooting including 5/9 from 3. Had 18 rebounds 10 assists and a couple blocks and steals. Does everything well.

Would love to have us pursue him. Best offers right now are Miami, Iowa and BC. Some think it’ll be BC because he lives an hour from campus.
I agree, I love TJ Powers, he is a really good player. I would love to see him in orange. I appreciate you posting the link to the live action, it's been fun watching these games, although I think AAU basketball has a lot to be desired.

F4FE60EE-3151-4ABE-BC4F-626B79434001.png

Powers seems to be pretty consistent with his efforts.

Are we out front for Elmarko?
Not sure. My sense, and I'm not an expert, is that SU's three main priority targets in 2023 for now are Elmarko, Reid and JP Estrella, although his recruitment is blowing up. Elmarko has said that SU is recruiting him hard and that he plans to visit the Hill in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom