Game 1 Depth Chart for UNC | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Game 1 Depth Chart for UNC

Seriously? Just played and coached at a college level and understand the need for measurables. What's the problem? This is all a discussion about the team we all love and there will be takes not inline with your opinion and that's what it is opinion. We all and the world have all the negativity we need going on and this board should be a place to come and chat and Express our opinions about our favorite team. I have made many more comments on the forum other than a comment on our tight ends wgt. You like to take shots at me but haven't made a case for what we are debating about. So? Rather, you would rather label me instead of having an adult discussion.
I listen and laugh at so much stuff on here but you also get some quality stuff to . I’m don’t argue I just explain why I’m right :cool:

You're weirdly preoccupied with the weight of our back up tight end. This is what you're known for. Do you want to be the "our backup TE is too light" guy? Like, of every board persona you could be, that's the move?
Who has this list? Can we republish it?

Looking forward to Saturday, will not speculate until I see them. Elmore is a player and is tough, I'd rather see a seasoned player with good size, than an undersized freshman, Elmore will not be stunned by the physicality, he will embrace it. In regards to Thompson and Linton, starting and who plays the most snaps are 2 different things!! Think Rak Christmas starting and being pulled in first few minutes.
Lets be happy that as of today, we are 1 of 78 schools that are gonna play football this week!! GO CUSE!

Seriously? Just played and coached at a college level and understand the need for measurables. What's the problem? This is all a discussion about the team we all love and there will be takes not inline with your opinion and that's what it is opinion. We all and the world have all the negativity we need going on and this board should be a place to come and chat and Express our opinions about our favorite team. I have made many more comments on the forum other than a comment on our tight ends wgt. You like to take shots at me but haven't made a case for what we are debating about. So? Rather, you would rather label me instead of having an adult discussion.
Let me ask you some questions real quick - what action can be taken to increase the weight of our back up TE right now? What exactly does your take that Benson is light for a TE bring to the table? Is he not going to get snaps because of it? He played a lot as a true freshman light for a TE - what should we make of that?

Also, don't be soft. I haven't taken a shot at you. And yeah, I suppose I did label you as "Our backup TE is too light" guy. Guilty, I guess. Any guesses how you can make me look stupid and ensure the label doesn't stick?

i gotta say im excited to jawher jordan and his dynamic speed!
I really havent been on here too much as of late but someone please tell me what the hell happened to abdul adams???

The staff absolutely LOVED Thompson last year as a recruit. But for him to crack the lineup as a true frosh...

Will be an interesting game, with lots of new faces getting their first taste of game action.
Is it possible that they've listed him as a starter because we're playing in his home state? Obviously, the staff was impressed enough to list him on the 2-deep...but imo, he'll be splitting reps

My understanding is as rover Cisco will play more of a traditional FS role. Despite being listed as FS, Trill and Coley are what 3-3-5 usually list as SS, hybrid DB/LBs who can match up with receivers but also line up near line scrimmage to blitz and help in run support

I thought people were eager to see Elmore on the DL. Would it be that much of a stretch to think he could rotate with Davis at OL?

Let me ask you some questions real quick - what action can be taken to increase the weight of our back up TE right now? What exactly does your take that Benson is light for a TE bring to the table? Is he not going to get snaps because of it? He played a lot as a true freshman light for a TE - what should we make of that?

Also, don't be soft. I haven't taken a shot at you. And yeah, I suppose I did label you as "Our backup TE is too light" guy. Guilty, I guess. Any guesses how you can make me look stupid and ensure the label doesn't stick?

It's all good, guess it's my frustration in how these TEs might have to help with pass protection instead of play in space as they are constructed and coached.

And again, a frustration related to our inept OL, having to help with protection instead of running routes. I do think they are very talented kids.

We’ll we see Adams/Howard suit up in Orange again? Could see both declaring for draft.

I agree. Comes down to play calling. Last year's play-calling with this group would be a problem, stubborness throwing downfield and not doing anything to stop the rush besides running up the gut for a yard or two and getting behind the chains.

Servais is an anchor, Bergeron has a year of experience w/ significant upside, Tisdale is the road grader at 342 pounds you typically see in Babers offense to clear a path. Elmore being the other G could lead to some intriguing screen situations to get Jordan in space that P. Davis may not offer. And Vet is agile as well.

Let's see what the offense tries to do against UNC and if Gilbert tries to get Cuse to play to its strengths (Jordan in space, using the entire field) instead of forcing things downfield or putting Tommy in terrible situations.

Pumped for Saturday!
Elmore delivering a key block in front of Jordan on a screen could be a beautiful thing!

kids were all over trying to stay in shape. covid could have led to these minor injuries to the dept ,just in that and recovery.

the better job we can doing running plays they less the size issue matters with the oline and TEs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom