Game 3 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Purdue | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Game 3 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Purdue

If I started at the beginning of this thread and drank every time our D-line was mentioned, I wouldn't be sober in time to drive up for the game on Saturday.

Are we supposed to have their depth chart memorized, because Boiler Boy has probably mentioned everyone on their roster by this point.

I will give PU one thing, they've got a bigger bass drum than we have.

Dude you totally frogot PJ Mustipher the greatest DT of all time. If you don't have him you can't stop the run.

Who is this Mustifer guy anyway? I didn't see him on the Purdue depth chart when I looked?

I think Louisville has a lot of problems. Their fans want their coach fired whether brohm comes or not. We don’t
Would you say your are better than Wake Forest, Pitt and NC State were last year? They have 3 NFL QB’s and Wr’s?

Of course he is. I would expect nothing less. We all try to be objective, but I know I can't take off my orange colored glasses. It's annoying, but let's cut this guy some slack. I'm glad he has come to our board to talk some football.
I don’t know, if you go on an opponents board and tell people how good you are you get what you pay for. No problem with the replies here.

So I'm guessing boilerD went back to the homer lounge for a few drinks with rutgersal.

Last year the SU 3-3-5 finished 38th in the nation vs the run- PSU and their big dominant DL and one man wrecking crew Mustipher was 70th. Against the Pass SU was 34th to Penn State 16th.

In 2 games this year SU is 46th rushing and 17th passing and PSU 26th and 78th i PSU only 1 TO generated in total, SU 5.

I don’t know, if you go on an opponents board and tell people how good you are you get what you pay for. No problem with the replies here.
I've got no problem with the responses either. But, I didn't expect an opposing fan to come in here and understand what we've got cooking here this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom