Game Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Game Thread

I understand your sentiment, but this program lost all fair weather fans about 5 years ago.

If someone is still here, on this board, after all these years, they could only be die hard at this point.

That's me. Since my dad took me to see a Bernie Custis led team play Cornell in Ithaca in 1949.

This is all on DM's wardrobe. Who wears a mock turtle neck in Florida ? He should have an orange wife beater on dammit.

I understand your sentiment, but this program lost all fair weather fans about 5 years ago.

If someone is still here, on this board, after all these years, they could only be die hard at this point.

Don't disagree. You must have missed this kid's original statement.

never mind, the defense is playing well.

Never said they were ... however with your earth shattering input I'm sure we now all know the truth ... and 1 dimensional QB? Are you watching the game? Nevermind ... just based on the way you are posting tonight I can tell you're either not getting any at home or you were asked to move out of your parent's basement.

The missed cheap shot by Krautman killed the team. Honestly its gotta be 4 down territory even if we get into FG range in this game. I have 0% faith in Krautman all his kicks look like they are blockable and he is has no confidence. He missed a 22yd FG.

Wow. Watched for five minutes and have to say that was pretty pathetic. I saw two straight QB draws which resulted in a first down when it was 2nd and 14. Then saw a dropped pick, and then that? Geesh... Brutal.. Thank god for bball season! I'm badluck for cuse football. Blame this one on me guys. Everytime I start watching them, they go into shambles and so do I!

Never said they were ... however with your earth shattering input I'm sure we now all know the truth ... and 1 dimensional QB? Are you watching the game? Nevermind ... just based on the way you are posting tonight I can tell you're either not getting any at home or you were asked to move out of your parent's basement.

yeah, Daniels is looking great throwing the ball. Not like SU has dropped any INTs or anything.

you can take your frustration out on me, if it makes you feel better.

yeah, Daniels is looking great throwing the ball. Not like SU has dropped any INTs or anything.

you can take your frustration out on me, if it makes you feel better.

Oh no the guy will only go down as the top passing and rushing QB in their program history .. real 1 dimensional ... I'm not frustrated at all .. I'm not the one making moronic posts.

Oh no the guy will only go down as the top passing and rushing QB in their program history .. real 1 dimensional ... I'm not frustrated at all .. I'm not the one making moronic posts.

the vaunted "history" of USF? Wow!

He's really good throwing the ball. :rolling:

the vaunted "history" of USF? Wow!

He's really good throwing the ball. :rolling:

Matt Grothe says hello ... and his numbers weren't too shabby .. but you don't know much about NCAA football and based on your screen name you can't select a very good hoops idol so I'll give you a pass for being stupid.

Put Reddish on Davis and clog the damn the middle of the field and put Dy Davis as B.J. Daniels personal spy. If we get a stop I think we can win this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom