Games Today. | Syracusefan.com

Games Today.

jordoo

Living Legend
Uconn struggling against Ark. I think we can get them on the boards and in transition. We will need to limit the penetration.

Butler and OSU looks like it could be a good one.

Last edited:
Uconn struggling against Ark. I think we can get them on the boards and in transition. We will need to limit the penetration.

Butler and OSU looks like it could be a good one.
UConn getting housed versus Arkansas...of course, they'll play all-world against us in MSG.

OSU trying their best to lose a big lead. Down to 3 with 1:13 left

Tied under 10 seconds OSU ball

OT

Last edited:
Ugh. Wish I could watch the rest of this but need to sleep. Duke making a real nice run to take the lead here towards the end of the 1H

Bagley opens everything up for Duke. He's a cut above everyone else.
yeah looks like their most dominant player since Okafor - different games obviously but they both could/can take over a game and open everything else up for the shooters/slashers

yeah looks like their most dominant player since Okafor - different games obviously but they both could/can take over a game and open everything else up for the shooters/slashers
It makes me unfairly hate him. Hate seeing a dominant dukie like that. Can only hope 7'2" in his face bothers him.

It makes me unfairly hate him. Hate seeing a dominant dukie like that. Can only hope 7'2" in his face bothers him.
Word. I also like that this year people call pc other nicknames and stuff. Wonder if he would have been this good last year without the eye injury.

I'm waiting for Grayson Allen to do some shady crap right now.
yep looks like he's getting flustered and pouty

Florida is such a good team - if they win this I think you have to rank them #1 right now

yep looks like he's getting flustered and pouty

Florida is such a good team - if they win this I think you have to rank them #1 right now
It'll be Kansas. Who we will play as the #1 team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom