Games Today. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Games Today.

Anti clutch by their best player. Missing the front end then getting his pocket picked.

Terribleeeee last play. Terrible last few minutes. Wow.
I know. I really can't believe they choked so badly after playing so brilliantly for 36 minutes. So - no, they're not the number one team in the country

I know. I really can't believe they choked so badly after playing so brilliantly for 36 minutes. So - no, they're not the number one team in the country
They are definitely good and fun to watch.

Ugh. Looks like I missed an entertaining 2H. Damnit. Yeah, you watch Florida for a couple minutes and can see they have F4 capabilities. I mean they were close last year with an E8 and made Virginia look like a JV team last year. Bagley is just ridiculous. Reminds me of a better frosh Derrick Coleman.

Ugh. Looks like I missed an entertaining 2H. Damnit. Yeah, you watch Florida for a couple minutes and can see they have F4 capabilities. I mean they were close last year with an E8 and made Virginia look like a JV team last year. Bagley is just ridiculous. Reminds me of a better frosh Derrick Coleman.
I always read through these threads and wonder what the final score was.

Duke won 87-84.

Duke Blue Devils rally to beat Florida Gators at PK80 Invitational: Live updates recap, score, stats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom