Games Today. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Games Today.

yep looks like he's getting flustered and pouty

Florida is such a good team - if they win this I think you have to rank them #1 right now
He's gonna take a few hard fouls next year.

I'm rooting for Duke btw. I'm one of those annoying guys that like my conference mates to do well.

Florida pretty much taking duke to the woodshed now - no one can convince me this isn't the best team in the country right now

Same here. Hate the way they celebrate too. Always acting like they're an underdog.
I'm going to give K a compliment too. The guy gets a team with five star guys all over believing that they have to overachieve to win. Some Jedi stuff coaching.

Last edited:
It's fine watching them lose, though.

Florida pretty much taking duke to the woodshed now - no one can convince me this isn't the best team in the country right now
I think they matched up really well with duke. Duke has struggled to defend a lot of teams.. this team is forcing duke bigs to do thing s they shouldn't have to. Florida looks really solid. But it's not a final four team in my completely unprofessional opinion.

I think they matched up really well with duke. Duke has struggled to defend a lot of teams.. this team is forcing duke bigs to do thing s they shouldn't have to. Florida looks really solid. But it's not a final four team in my completely unprofessional opinion.
Who do you think. I like Nova a little. ?

Jon scheyer looks like a 10th grade English teacher.

Dude, they get down the floor so fast. And seem to have at least 4 guys with speed and shooting at all times.

Gonzaga played very well against them. They have a very well-rounded team this year.

Florida looks really solid. But it's not a final four team in my completely unprofessional opinion.
all due respect... you would be incorrect

Florida's Keith Stone is pretty smooth, but not as much as this guy:

Screen+Shot+2016-04-23+at+1.47.17+PM.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors