gamethread: secondary stuck in syracuse ? | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

gamethread: secondary stuck in syracuse ?

1239023890_showoff-touchdown-fail.gif

one more time...get him out from under center...have him roll out...if we loose so be it..but at least try something different...I dont believe Dougie is in the game mentally either

Nobodys fault today except the QB he needs to take full responsibility for this game and his awful play...Just terrible...Nobody needs to be blaming the O-Line the QB is just awful today he has had time to make plays and has failed.

Nassib goes fetal anytime he senses pressure. It's embarrassing. Not to mention I don't think he's ever completed a deep pass on the money this year.

So they are running Ryan's "comfort plays" to try to get him into a groove. Too bad the defense knows Ryan's "comfort plays" better than he does.

You have to play shotgun hurry up football, if Charlie has to do it than so be it.

This is exactly where not getting Loeb snaps at URI and Tualne haunt this team.

ok my friends...have a better day and evening...this is now over...back to outside and outruns us all...and down field are secondary looks asleep...
Why vote for DM for anything...this was a poor performance from players to the coaches...no desire...on offense...nothing...

I predict 2 1 yard passes and then a failed attempt at a 4 yard pass that leads to a sack this drive.

Boy it's tough to see them flip flop like this - you could tell right from the beginning that this was going to go bad with all the personal foul crap. That's a lack of mental toughness which almost always translates on to the field.

Still time but tough to come back 3 scores against a Charlie Strong D.

And now we're throwing underhand passes. That seems about right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom