gamethread: secondary stuck in syracuse ? | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

gamethread: secondary stuck in syracuse ?

Why can't we do a roll out pass especially on 3rd when you know pressure is coming up the middle???

...its as if there is no offensive scheme...nothing...if we are this inconsistent it falls on the coaches...

It would be nice to have a college level QB out there today. He has had time he has had open WR's he is just flat out terrible and the reason why we are losing today...One good game then a string of bad games this is turning to be a pattern for Ryan

...its as if there is no offensive scheme...nothing...if we are this inconsistent it falls on the coaches...

I think it is on the QB he has had plenty of chances down the field..

I guess we wanted to bookend our best game in years with the two worst. Just odd.
there's just no fire out there today, no sense of urgency

15 minutes left...need a big play of some kind to wake this team up. A blocked FG, a turnover of some kind would be great (hopefully with a nice return because the offense is in a DEEP, DEEP sleep).

where's the intensity that we saw last week? I just don't get how you can play like you did against ru, then against wvu, and now this again.

Lets just run around end Two wildcat plays in a row same way really fooled UL. Nassib cant hit a barn with a beach ball. Scared.

How bad does Rutgers beat West Virginia today?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom