gamethread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

gamethread

well

lets hope they make serious halftime adjustments ... otherwise things will get ugly

Execution? Really did players not executing cause to call running play after running play in the first quarter. How about saying the next guy who gets a personal foul sits the rest of the game. These guys are out of control. Being aggressive is one thing being stupid is another.

Execution? Really did players not executing cause to call running play after running play in the first quarter. How about saying the next guy who gets a personal foul sits the rest of the game. These guys are out of control. Being aggressive is one thing being stupid is another.
personal fouls is execution
DG dropping two passes is execution
kicking the ball out of bounds on kick off is execution

We need a specific offensive coordinator that is old enough to shave. We need a special teams coach for accountability sake. After that, we need Marrone to down three doubles of Jaegermeister before each game to take the edge off so that he isn't putting the pressure of the world on every single decision... and make that FOUR DOUBLES when bowl games are on the line. Pathetic, football is supposed to be fun coach. And I also think it is blatantly obvious that the players aren't happy because the personal fouls has hit an all time low. This is more than bad decision making, these are kids acting out that have no idea how to redirect their emotions. What the F is goin on with this squad?

personal fouls is execution
DG dropping two passes is execution
kicking the ball out of bounds on kick off is execution

Graham yes.
Personal fouls yes (except I think the call on Ball was BS).
Kicking the ball out of bounds is coaching. Our kickers SUCK. Don't ask them to kick to a corner. Just kick it as hard as you can down the middle. We've kicked it out of bounds way too much for them to continue to try the corners.

We are a joke. Mac talent all over the field. Those early 2000s Syracuse teams would wipe the turf with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are a joke. Mac talent all over the field. Those early 2000s Syracuse teams would wipe the turf with us.

I think you're wrong. We have some good talent, but we don't have good talent at every position. Philip Thomas for example could start at many other AQ schools.

I think you're wrong. We have some good talent, but we don't have good talent at every position. Philip Thomas for example could start at many other AQ schools.

Duke, Colorado, Washington State, anyone else?

Kansas maybe?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Run, run pass pattern again. Don't the coaches know we are losing by 13 points!!!!! Amazing. If they played more aggressive the team would pick it up.

We give up big plays like mac teams. It's so sad to watch the lack of talent on the field. Half the guys on this team do not deserve to wear the Syracuse uniform. I was at the uconn game last week and that was awful to watch. I give a lot of credit to all those die hard fans at the game tonight. Hopefully we can turn this around within a year or two more.

huge break. hope it doesnt get turned on review. Marrone needs to open it wide. Defense hasnt stopped much. USF might score 40. SU needs to score lots of points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom