gamethread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

gamethread

Anyone feel like every-time you se kobena on camera, he is either arguing or fighting? I think he needs to tone it down and just play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Announcers: think about that 3rd down play.

What about the stupid 2nd down... Wait for it... Run up the GD middle?

appears to be never...run to goal line...another run for loss of yardage into middle of line...how about at least a run to corner...or a pass...damn...give the game away

The Duke basketball game is much more entertaining...

bad throw...almost in hands of defense...again we are knocking on door but not breaking thru

2nd missed TD in two possessions...would have had lead...not to be...not sure why not

I think we can only catch balls in non critical situations and nowhere near the endzone.

I don't see this team winning another game this season.

USF isn't playing conservative even with the lead, but SU does when we are behind. Does it really matter if you lose 64-10, or 30-10-NO! this game is a joke because we were so predictable on offense.

No hurry up offense ... not ready on defense ... more personal fouls and awful specials ... Sorry Duggy this all falls on you.

I feel like we are going to suck until we get rid of that stupid blue s on the helmets.

I feel like we are going to suck until we get rid of that stupid blue s on the helmets.

This!

Go back to the plain orange helmets, with blue facemasks.

Then get orange tops...

TGD needs an email.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors