George Morris? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

George Morris?

Raymon is in the directory by the way. But he's in under "Aquil John Raymon"

Alright time for NationOfOrange to get to the bottom of this Morris/Hilliard stuff. The Post Standard, even though they read this board, are usually quite late with worthy news. Go get em!

Alright time for NationOfOrange to get to the bottom of this Morris/Hilliard stuff. The Post Standard, even though they read this board, are usually quite late with worthy news. Go get em!
I've been attempting to contact Morris all morning. He has yet to return a text or call. I will keep trying though and let you know if I hear anything.

I've been attempting to contact Morris all morning. He has yet to return a text or call. I will keep trying though and let you know if I hear anything.

I figured you were on it... thanks!

He must be on a plane in route...let's hope anyway.

Hilliard on twitter yesterday did say, "I'm at college and it still ain't hit me yet."

Yeah, but which college.

Have you tried contacting McFarlane? I think he and Morris were suppose to room together. Unless he is under an oath of secrecy.

FWIW - Hilliard does not show up in the NC A&T student directory or on their football roster.

When I was a student there and you wanted the number of a hot chick in one of your classes you called SU Information and asked for the number. Maybe that would work.

Just got a text from Wayne Morgan who said George Morris IS on campus, but Hilliard is not. He does not know why Hilliard isn't there.

Just got a text from Wayne Morgan who said George Morris IS on campus, but Hilliard is not. He does not know why Hilliard isn't there.

So . . . . Letter of Intent? I'm assuming he signed one.

great job...thanks for sharing.

Nolan does not read the board. And they aren't worried about being "scooped" by some blogger. As we have seen recently the blogger set has been a bit premature in some of their postings.

There are usually very good reasons why the paper doesn't blurt out the first piece of single sourced information they receive.

From Myles Hilliard: "No I'm not on campus. I go there in December. I have to go Milford Prep to get my test scores up."

From Myles Hilliard: "No I'm not on campus. I go there in December. I have to go Milford Prep to get my test scores up."

Boy, I wish these guys would quit beating around the bush and just give us a solid answer....

two casualties. Poncho and Hillard. Not bad. He will be here in December folks. Don't worry. Milford has been kind to us. Poncho can possibly make it in the following December.

FWIW - Hilliard does not show up in the NC A&T student directory or on their football roster.

Looks like it was an open issue if he would get through admissions and he didn't get there.

Tough break but hopefully with an entire summer and a full fall semester he can get his score up and complete any necessary work. From an on the field perspective I dont see this as a blow as he wasnt going to see the field regardless.
Probably not, but some thought he might have a chance to make an impact as a situational pass rusher or on special teams. But won't have to worry about that now. I'd prefer him here in the Syracuse program, but it could be worse.

Probably not, but some thought he might have a chance to make an impact as a situational pass rusher or on special teams. But won't have to worry about that now. I'd prefer him here in the Syracuse program, but it could be worse.

Tough break, but if Raymon is cleared to play this year, that helps to offset the loss. Plus I would expect that Raymon is more physically ready to go since he has an extra year under his belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom