Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

Eh, I’m not freaking out. Five freshmen that aren’t ready for prime time, first road game.

Darius Bazley is walking through that door in 6 months.

Eh, I’m not freaking out. Five freshmen that aren’t ready for prime time, first road game.

Darius Bazley is walking through that door in 6 months.
It's a good point. The team is very green.

Honeymoon’s over with Marek. He actively shy’s away from contact. Cant have that weak of a link against a team like this.
Least of our worries Sidibe is horrendous on offense

Down 7 with 12 to go we can actually win this.
If we stop pressing and actually do something on offense.

He kills our fast break the minute he touches the ball.

Has one pace. Looks like he is ice skating with the long strides. Really lacks footspeed/quickness. It’s gonna kill our offense the rest of the year.

Looks like every recent game against GT. We're out physicaled, out quicked, and out shot. Pretty disappointing effort for our two centers.

You guys scrutinize Frank too much. He’s immature and his whining infuriates me but hes driven and dished as well as hit some big baskets all season. He’s what Cuse needs to create because jb’s offense is an embarrassment and has been for the better part of a decade

It’s been bad enough that Mullin from St. John’s has owned us since he started coaching and now it looks like Ewing is about to do the same thing.

Frank trying to drive into 4 gt defendses when we got it below 10 shows his lack of bball iq. His problem is his bad plays are so dumb and terrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom