Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

As soon as our offense picks it up our defense turns to crap

Least of our worries Sidibe is horrendous on offense
Id rathe Marek just not catch it than watch him circus away from contact again.

Our problem is we are playing 3 on 5 offensively and that is when Oshae and the guards are on.
We need it to be 4 on 5. We can afford for the C not be a threat if everyone else is.

We’ve been winning this year because we’ve been a good rebounding team. We’re not a good rebounding team today.

It's a good point. The team is very green.

VERY. And while I like all 5 freshmen and think all of them will develop into solid-very good college players, only one of them is close to an instant impact from day 1 guy.

They will be a good foundation to rebuild the depth and talent baseline in the program, and we’ll get 2-3 instant impact new guys next year. We’ll be fine going forward. We will take our lumps this year though.

You guys scrutinize Frank too much. He’s immature and his whining infuriates me but hes driven and dished as well as hit some big baskets all season. He’s what Cuse needs to create because jb’s offense is an embarrassment and has been for the better part of a decade
What bothers me the most about Howard is that when he makes a mistake, he always points to a teammate to make it look like he’s at fault. This drives me crazy.

Eh, I’m not freaking out. Five freshmen that aren’t ready for prime time, first road game.

Darius Bazley is walking through that door in 6 months.

Im not ready to give up on this season yet.

I AM ready to enjoy the meltdown I predicted, though. Even though I hope it doesnt happen/

Least of our worries Sidibe is horrendous on offense

He is now. He wasn’t a month ago, and he won’t be in the future. There’s some raw talent there, he needs to get healthy, get stronger, and gain experience against high level competition. He’ll be a double digit scorer as a junior-senior in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom