Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

We're Young. They are better. There will be many more games like this.

Im not ready to give up on this season yet.

I AM ready to enjoy the meltdown I predicted, though. Even though I hope it doesnt happen/

I’m not giving up, I’m just accepting it for what it is. A building year. Not something we’re used to at Cuse, but it is what it is. Probation did what it was supposed to.

Everything that can go wrong today, has gone wrong. This is a loss that keeps you out of the tournament.

Are people really blaming today on Frank?? LMAO. I think our fanbase is getting what we deserve. We legit would not get 40 points in any game if Frank didn't play. Jesus this forum has really jumped the shark.

I dont understand how people think our guards are the problem today.

We have no offensive plan, adjustments or flow.

The only players who finish off passes are Moyer and Brissett.

Nobody seems to be in the right place on offense.

Our bigs hands have been bricks tonight.

Marek thinks hes playing some soft national team, while hes actually playing Georgetown.

Brissett and Moyer are the only players showing any urgency.

Id rathe Marek just not catch it than watch him circus away from contact again.
Not catching it is all of our bigs problems not a pair of hands between them
He is now. He wasn’t a month ago, and he won’t be in the future. There’s some raw talent there, he needs to get healthy, get stronger, and gain experience against high level competition. He’ll be a double digit scorer as a junior-senior in my opinion.
other teams seem to find guys that can contribute we hardly ever have a surprise big who plays over his head in a big game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom