Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

Look at the bright side. If Battle keeps up these shooting percentages he’s not a first round pick.

Is press working?

Another miss off a nice Howard pass.

Frank’s penatrating and dishing. Our offense sucks because we dont have one. Because we dont have one, our guards are often forced to dribble into three defenders or make ridiculous passes.

All 3 centers with 4 fouls with almost a quarter of the game left...that is beyond epic. Who is #4?

All 3 centers with 4 fouls with almost a quarter of the game left...that is beyond epic. Who is #4?

I dont understand how people think our guards are the problem today.

We have no offensive plan, adjustments or flow.

The only players who finish off passes are Moyer and Brissett.

Nobody seems to be in the right place on offense.

Our bigs hands have been bricks tonight.

Marek thinks hes playing some soft national team, while hes actually playing Georgetown.

Brissett and Moyer are the only players showing any urgency.
Our fans are making me sad today. Frank has been our best player by alot today. And peiple can do nothing but bash him. Sad to see. He is literally our only player today. Our bumbling forwards and centers cost him about 5 dimes too. What has happened to us.

Missed an obvious GT travel in front of our bench

Greetings from Section 107. This is the most ineffective press I can remember in any SU game in recent memory.

Can we please have no more than 3 guys with pressure. Ideally we should be just pressing with our Guards.

Not catching it is all of our bigs problems not a pair of hands between them

other teams seem to find guys that can contribute we hardly ever have a surprise big who plays over his head in a big game

Tyler Lydon was a surprise big who played over his head in many big games on a final four team just two years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom