Georgia Tech Postgame Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Tech Postgame Thoughts

My immediate post game thoughts are...how many days til the first football game?

Re-posting:

Maliq: 6pts, 8 boards, 2 assists, 5 steals, 1 block

TWO FG ATTEMPTS. NO MISSES

Separately, there are guys that just can’t play at this level on our roster.

The JJ//Bell/Q argument on the sideline during the timeout leading to Bell’s insane three attempt and Red having to pull him was not fun.

Uglier than I thought it would be, but not surprised. Coach has to figure out who cannot play.

Brutal loss. Played poorly, could not shoot, and let emotions take over. Thoughts?
Wish we played a diff lineup out of half time, finally made a run once we went small.

no one could make a shot or grab a rebound, This is what this team does on the road. Sadly.

Brutal loss. Played poorly, could not shoot, and let emotions take over. Thoughts?
Neither team could shoot but what stands out for me was 4/24 from the three for us! Are u kidding?

Re-posting:

The JJ//Bell/Q argument on the sideline during the timeout leading to Bell’s insane three attempt and Red having to pull him was not fun.

Rough stomach tonight.

So did we.

Re-posting:

JJ was yelling at them both to shut up

Truly embarrassing. I know all we ever talk about is who needs to receive the talk at the end of this year...but man if our roster doesn't look extremely different next year then you really have to wonder if Red is the right guy. Roster overhaul is a must.

out-coached once again. stoudemire kept his players composed while the staff let cope, bell and even brown implode. It’s the staffs job to get the players head straight when things arent going right and they haven’t been able to do it at all this year.

Rest of the regular season is irrelevant. Wake me when the acc tourny starts. Not gonna waste 1 second watching these last 5 games. That was an absolutely trash performance. I cant believe this is syracuse basketball. I cant believe i had ncaa tournament hopes going into this game. I cant believe i was excited to watch this game. What a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom