Get ready | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Get ready

What will it take to get him on his own schools sideline?
He seems to be into the wine business, the dome should offer it. I'd buy the heck out of it to support Melo even though I am a beer/whiskey guy (though I enjoy some red from time to time)

These are the simple small things that the University can do to connect with its alums (and local supporters) in a meaningful way that would come back 1000x

He seems to be into the wine business, the dome should offer it. I'd buy the heck out of it to support Melo even though I am a beer/whiskey guy (though I enjoy some red from time to time)

These are the simple small things that the University can do to connect with its alums (and local supporters) in a meaningful way that would come back 1000x

According to the Google limited production, $95 per bottle.

JW never plays around. He gets weird criticism but he's all business and works hard for the school. He loves it and wants us to win.
He gets criticism because the people above him seem to not care in a serious way about athletics, but those above him are not as public facing to fans

He gets criticism because the people above him seem to not care in a serious way about athletics, but those above him are not as public facing to fans
JW has been the target of some on this directly, not because people above him. 3 weeks ago people were saying JW didn't care, wanted to just collect checks and didn't have the guts to fire Dino or hire outside the program or spend money. You name it, someone kevetched about it. Has been a much different tone since.

Did you not see SU fork over $$$ for upgrading assistants? Do you not see the university spending big money on Dome improvements? Do you not see the extensive expansion and improvements at Lally (Manley). This “SU doesn’t spend $$” is a tired trope. No they are never going to spend like Michigan, Ohio state, et al. But we’re right about where you would expect a private school in a Power 5 conference to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom