Get ready | Syracusefan.com

Get ready

CuseMan4

Starter
This is not 100% but it’s likely. I know a person that’s pretty in tune mostly with the basketball side of Cuse but some knowledge with the football side too. They are usually pretty dead on when they tell me stuff about Cuse basketball and recruiting and I’ve shared some stuff in the past on that board.

Quite frankly never asked them much about football related stuff because I’m more into basketball myself but still a big Cuse football fan but the Coach Brown hire me fired up.

And what I was just told about some likely staff hires and some likely recruits/transfers…get ready. The best way I can describe it is Coach Brown is going to bring some swag and edge to Cuse football quite frankly we have never seen here before. It’s probably going to be a little different and take some getting used to for the old timers. But it’s something that these young kids and younger generation will eat up. People are going to be very impressed with a couple hires that are looking likely and one I shared is more likely than not at this point on another discussion post. Our recruiting is going to see a HUGE uptick, not saying we are going to be landing 5 stars but top 30 classes are definitely a possibility. Schiano is going to be crapping his pants after a couple of these hires cause NJ kids are going to be flocking to Cuse. Also from what I hear, South Florida is going to be a huge emphasis as well and those kids are going to love Coach Brown’s approach he is going to being.

Folks get ready and buckle up cause if these things I heard get finalized, it’s going to be a fun ride

This is not 100% but it’s likely. I know a person that’s pretty in tune mostly with the basketball side of Cuse but some knowledge with the football side too. They are usually pretty dead on when they tell me stuff about Cuse basketball and recruiting and I’ve shared some stuff in the past on that board.

Quite frankly never asked them much about football related stuff because I’m more into basketball myself but still a big Cuse football fan but the Coach Brown hire me fired up.

And what I was just told about some likely staff hires and some likely recruits/transfers…get ready. The best way I can describe it is Coach Brown is going to bring some swag and edge to Cuse football quite frankly we have never seen here before. It’s probably going to be a little different and take some getting used to for the old timers. But it’s something that these young kids and younger generation will eat up. People are going to be very impressed with a couple hires that are looking likely and one I shared is more likely than not at this point on another discussion post. Our recruiting is going to see a HUGE uptick, not saying we are going to be landing 5 stars but top 30 classes are definitely a possibility. Schiano is going to be crapping his pants after a couple of these hires cause NJ kids are going to be flocking to Cuse. Also from what I hear, South Florida is going to be a huge emphasis as well and those kids are going to love Coach Brown’s approach he is going to being.

Folks get ready and buckle up cause if these things I heard get finalized, it’s going to be a fun ride
After the Mullen files... I know that 95% confidence isn't going to cut it.

I am just not ready to be hurt again.

Fran is not playing around.

Another question, did we know the coordinators before or after Dino’s presser? What’s the norm?

And I guess Wildhack, by implication.
Yeah a lot of JW bashing by some, but I gotta give him props. He is laying it all on the line and going the non traditional route, which I support. We just did the successful MAC coach hire. It did not work long term.

Think about this, most (if not all) of Dinos staff never even had a cup of tea at a 5 star prospects house.

I’m feeling like Frans staff will have more coaches who have actually played the 4/5 star recruiting game. That breeds a confidence/cockiness in a coach. They have a standard. They don’t want to be delegated to finding the diamonds in the rough, these dudes (gut feeling) want to go recruit players they have been recruiting at other stops. All gut feeling but a perspective switch I think Fran brings.

Im Ready Lets Go GIF

Trying to read the tea leaves here, im guess is Robinson as a DC. It would be a big get. And since he, and Brown, have never been coordinators or head coaches i guess that is what the OP is referring to when he says "It’s probably going to be a little different and take some getting used to for the old timers. But it’s something that these young kids and younger generation will eat up." Just my guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom