Get your asses to Philly... | Syracusefan.com

Get your asses to Philly...

Someone should organize a bus trip from Syracuse. Any volunteers?

My ass will be at a kids ball game and then a meeting. After that my ass is on the couch with the DVR and PBR.

We need to make sure all the nova students get to the bars Friday night.

My kid has hoops until 11 too. Dont these people check the basketball schedules???
Seriously. At least this year his games are earlier. Last year the were later so I walked around avoiding people to not hear the score of games.

Funny story - last season they had one of the teams named the "Hoyas". Without thinking, upon hearing the name during introductions I started booing - needless to say I got some not so pleasant looks. I went to the director right after the game and told her she was out of her mind having that team name (they don't have them now).

I plan to go Friday but the weather is a concern.

I plan to go Friday but the weather is a concern.
Hey, Steve, I am going Friday on Amtrak. The worst thing that happens is I get stuck somewhere in Jersey. Seriously, take Amtrak. No way I was going to drive before dawn on Saturday.. or during a blizzard on Friday.

Nova will be pumped on Saturday. Should be a great game atmosphere. We need to show up (both team and FANS).

Can't wait - this will be my 6th straight Cuse/Nova game in Philly. I hope it isn't a sleepy, late-arriving crowd given the 11 am start. Will be getting to McFaddens around 9 am.

I was torn about who I wanted to see win tonight. Obviously, it was good for us in the standings to have L get another "L," but I hate the prospect of this being a stepping stone game for Nova.

They'll be fired up on Saturday. We need to play a heckuva lot better than we've been playing offensively to keep things rolling.

I was torn about who I wanted to see win tonight. Obviously, it was good for us in the standings to have L get another "L," but I hate the prospect of this being a stepping stone game for Nova.

They'll be fired up on Saturday. We need to play a heckuva lot better than we've been playing offensively to keep things rolling.

I would be very surprised if we lay an egg the likes of what Louisville did tonight. Best thing that could have happened...happened tonight. Wont get caught sleeping at the wheel.

Hey, Steve, I am going Friday on Amtrak. The worst thing that happens is I get stuck somewhere in Jersey. Seriously, take Amtrak. No way I was going to drive before dawn on Saturday.. or during a blizzard on Friday.

I have to meet my brother in New Jersey. Then we're headed down from there. Amtrak would create some logistic problems. But I'm going to look into it.

How about I take a picture of my butt and mail it to someone going to the game.

My ass will be there, along with two other asses. Where is the meet-up spot? Assume before the game is out. After the win?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom