Get your asses to Philly... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Get your asses to Philly...

What section will most from here be at. We know where Cto will be.

Go Cuse!

Nova will be pumped on Saturday. Should be a great game atmosphere. We need to show up (both team and FANS).

Stuck in Texas, where weather is assuredly not a concern. I've assiduously assessed your assignment and assume our assembled assortment of assassins can assault VU's asses without my assistance.

I will be going to Dallas on Sunday. Any one here from Dallas? Will be there for a week!! Planned my trip sround the 2 Saturday games. Out on Sunday, back on Saturday with plenty of time to watch that game before leaving for the ariport. I am truly sick that I plan my trip around Syracuse basketball games!!!

I'll be there, and then I'll be back in the building to watch Carmelo take down the Sixers. Cannot wait for Saturday!

Leaving after work tomorrow night. See you all there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could get up there from Texas, but maybe it's for the best that I'm unable to make a weekend trip to Philly. Last time I was at a Cuse/Nova game in Philly we lost (the game when Harris had that monster dunk to beat the buzzer at halftime but Scottie Reynolds did his usual Scottie Reynolds versus Syracuse things). That was my wife's first live Syracuse game, actually, and her first trip to the northeast in general.

One of my finer fandom moments.

Can't make it, gonna miss that place. Excellent arena for college bball. Very tough atmosphere to play on the road if you don't grab an early lead. Would love a repeat of last year.

Nova will be pumped on Saturday. Should be a great game atmosphere. We need to show up (both team and FANS).
I am not going but my son and 10 of his friends will be there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom