Get your asses to Philly... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Get your asses to Philly...

my ass will be in Lake George. because you know, when its Fn freezing in the City, i like to get away to where its Fn colder. :bat:

will probably skip the 1st few minutes of the game and hit the lodge at Gore around 11:30 for a 90minute beer guzzling session, i mean hot lunch, before its back to the slopes for a few hours.
:cool:

Nova will be pumped on Saturday. Should be a great game atmosphere. We need to show up (both team and FANS).

I will be there bright and early....

My ass will be in warm sunny Phoenix. I'd like it to be in Philly, but I will count on your ass, CTO, to pull us through!!!

My ass will be in Florida, with a bunch of other asses (I mean it like you read it). Would like to be with Orange asses in Philly, but my ass doesn't make enough plus it's a long-ass drive for me. However, next year, my ass will be in Tally with a bunch of Seminole asses rooting for Syracuse. I am glad a bunch of you asses are making it and can represent those asses that can't!! Enjoy the game and hopefully the Nova asses will be unhappy and you all will be happy asses on the way home.

**Wanted to see how long I keep that going and how many times I could use the word ass. I am sure if I had more time, I cuold have done better...but gonna get off my lazy ass and take my hungry ass to lunch!!**

My ass will be in Florida, with a bunch of other asses (I mean it like you read it). Would like to be with Orange asses in Philly, but my ass doesn't make enough plus it's a long-ass drive for me. However, next year, my ass will be in Tally with a bunch of Seminole asses rooting for Syracuse. I am glad a bunch of you asses are making it and can represent those asses that can't!! Enjoy the game and hopefully the Nova asses will be unhappy and you all will be happy asses on the way home.

**Wanted to see how long I keep that going and how many times I could use the word ass. I am sure if I had more time, I cuold have done better...but gonna get off my lazy ass and take my hungry ass to lunch!!**

I especially liked the assterisks at the end.

That post reads like ass.

I never knew you were allowed to write ass on this forum. And I was too embarrassed to ask. Now I know the answer!

I like to use a few other words that may not be kosher on this forum. Should I just go ahead and use them and the consequences be dam......

I have to meet my brother in New Jersey. Then we're headed down from there. Amtrak would create some logistic problems. But I'm going to look into it.

Your ass can then take the trolley/subway from 30th street station to the arena.

I wish I could get up there from Texas, but maybe it's for the best that I'm unable to make a weekend trip to Philly. Last time I was at a Cuse/Nova game in Philly we lost (the game when Harris had that monster dunk to beat the buzzer at halftime but Scottie Reynolds did his usual Scottie Reynolds versus Syracuse things). That was my wife's first live Syracuse game, actually, and her first trip to the northeast in general.

I assume it will be hard to assimilate ourselves for the early start time, but my assertion is that the brass will not be too embarrassed to assemble into the arena.
Yah.

I see what you did there! ;)

Your ass can then take the trolley/subway from 30th street station to the arena.

That would make an ass out of me since I'm headed to Philly on Friday night and I'd be sitting in the cold outside Wells Fargo. Regardless, I could fly to Florida for what it would cost me to train it to Philly. Weather Friday doesn't look too bad (ass) now.

Any reommendations for tickets? Through the Wells Fargo Center? Ticketmaster? Stub Hub?

Attendance: 11,887

OUCH! FOR A TOP 5 OPPONENT.

Best approach for tickets? I need 2.

Go Cuse!

Best approach for tickets? I need 2.

Go Cuse!

judging by the l'ville game, you should just be able to walk up to the ticket counter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom