Getting sick of the commercials. | Syracusefan.com

Getting sick of the commercials.

Sorry, I’ve seen the Big Ass Fan commercial about 100 times. I had no idea the market for large industrial fans was so large they could basically fund the entire NCAAt through their ad buy volume.

I tape everything. Yes. I'm so old I tape, not record. Only way to watch a 40 minute game in an hour instead of 2.25 hrs. Of course I have to go all incommunicado until I watch the game, but commercials are nauseating after a while.

The singing hood ornament lady looks like Terminator 2.

I hope they’re not making lots of money off that one.

I talk about this all the time. I dvr the game and start watching about an hour in. I breeze through the commercials and the stoppage of play. I catch up with about 2 minutes to go.
Even during March Madness Syracuse games??

It's crazy how long these commercial breaks are.

In Canada we get different commercials for our coverage. They seem to always have commercials for "The Good Doctor" show.

I have never watched the show -- that being said commercials for the show are always on. It seems in the past few years (based on commercials alone) this Doctor has had more different woman than the average college basketball player.

that commercial is very amusing

The amusing ones are the hardest to ignore. That's makes them all the more irritating when you've seen them 50 times.

I'm getting sick of the Expedia commercial every freaking time.

I finally figured this one out. At the 24 second mark, he says one word which, (on top of all of his other eccentricities), gets him toss from the car. I couldn't figure out what he said or why that was the final straw. If you click on "cc", you'll see he says "Beth". That must be the name of the driver. Flo, (on the radio) has just said that that she could have gotten the discount through an app and didn't need to take this test drive with Jamie.

Ride Along | Progressive Insurance Commercial - Bing video

Now back to important stuff.

Commercials are the perfect time to catch up on our game thread as well as reddit's. I actually enjoy the building of tension and suspense of the commercial breaks, but that's just me. Yeah there are too many at the very end but I like the TV timeouts. Barely watch the ads but there is an apple one with a guy scat rapping that I have to mute. It makes me feel like I'm being hypnotized and brain washed!

I think the "scoop there it is" one is great. My kids love it and it references a popular song from my high school years.

Last edited:
Zags look good offensively but I haven't seen anything good about their defense. Timme has a great touch around the rim and moves like Marek. I think teams like Oregon or Loyola would be a tougher match up for us with the way they run, shoot and play defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom