Getting sick of the commercials. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Getting sick of the commercials.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh French vanilla, rocky road, chocolate, peanut butter, cookie dough...Scoooop

You would think after all this exposure all this sports year from ACC network and CBS, I would be driving a car held together by Alien Tape, insured by GEICO, on my way to Bojangles after getting groceries at Food Lion!?

chocolaka chocolaka chocoalaka

SCOOOP!

ATT lily is kinda hot in a nerdy curvy bookworm sort of way ... but i don't want to hear her pretend to know about basketball ( or is she just pretending she doesn't know about basketball). can't tell. and anyway just so you know lily , i was after your hot tall blonde leggy roommate anyway.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh French vanilla, rocky road, chocolate, peanut butter, cookie dough...Scoooop

You would think after all this exposure all this sports year from ACC network and CBS, I would be driving a car held together by Alien Tape, insured by GEICO, on my way to Bojangles after getting groceries at Food Lion!?

chocolaka chocolaka chocoalaka

SCOOOP!
SPRINKLES!!!

My favorite part.

ATT lily is kinda hot in a nerdy curvy bookworm sort of way ... but i don't want to hear her pretend to know about basketball ( or is she just pretending she doesn't know about basketball). can't tell. and anyway just so you know lily , i was after your hot tall blonde leggy roommate anyway.
In a commercial from a couple of years ago, Lily said she played point guard in HS.

The son/son-in-law in the Geico ice cream commercial gives an Oscar worthy performance.

I do think I’d be concerned if a couple guys that call themselves “tag team” were hanging out in my mom’s kitchen however.

This is an underrated aspect of the commercial . At first the dad is skeptical , seeing the two strangers in his house as he arrives home . He has this concerned look on his face

However once he realizes what’s going on .. his demeanor quickly changes as his fears are allayed .. and he joins in ... as his daughter disgustedly walks off

This is an underrated aspect of the commercial . At first the dad is skeptical , seeing the two strangers in his house as he arrives home . He has this concerned look on his face

However once he realizes what’s going on .. his demeanor quickly changes as his fears are allayed .. and he joins in ... as his daughter disgustedly walks off
Ah yes, it’s the dad. Here is more than you never knew you wanted to know about that commercial...

"Scoop...dere it is...Scoop...dere it is..." :rolleyes:

I work for a competitor (and have worked there my entire adult life) - i hate GEICO with a passion... That is possibly the best commercial of all time.

I dunno those half time Lily's seem a bit fake to me...shopped!

I almost never watch a game live. I tape and start to watch after about 30 minutes and then I am generally right there at the end after fast forwarding through commercials and many of the babbling heads.

Ah yes, it’s the dad. Here is more than you never knew you wanted to know about that commercial...

I read this article the other day on the woman in the commercial - Nicci Carr:

I like the commercial breaks (not the commercials themselves). It's just part of the natural pacing of the game and gives you a couple minutes to collect yourself, run to the bathroom, text friends, etc. No interest whatsoever in watching a DVRed game unless it was some true commitment like I had a wedding that day or something.

"Scoop...dere it is...Scoop...dere it is..." :rolleyes:
I can't disagree more good sir it's a classic. You could have at least gone after Barkley and the gang driving to Maryland instead of Indiana lol

GEICO ‘Scoop There it is‘ is far and away the best.

I'm also liking the Werewolf girl Vanilla Coke commercial.

While there are some great commercials, I don't think anything is going to top the 3 minute infomercial for frying pans and their various accessories that aired at least twice during every SU game on ACC Network this past year. Talk about creative and riveting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom