Give Cooney a break and Adopt a Platoon! | Syracusefan.com

Give Cooney a break and Adopt a Platoon!

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Hate to post another thread about this, but just in case people miss the pinned one on the football side I figured I'd give it a shot. I sent this out to everyone who expressed interest on the last thread, but I figured maybe we could get some new eyes.

Hey!

After months of trying to get everything together, we finally got the names of 4, possibly 5 soldiers deployed to Afghanistan that we can take care of. These soldiers are all originally stationed at Fort Drum, and will all be returning home sometime around September. You had previously expressed interest in helping out. If you can no longer help out, that is totally fine, but if you can, here is what we are trying to do:

Once we get a solid list of posters who would like to help, we will put out a schedule. The plan is for everyone to send one box, at their specified time. It should work out that each soldier will receive a box from someone, at least once a month. For ideas of what to put in your box, please see page one of the adopt a platoon thread on the football board. Or, feel free to ask myself or northacuse.

We still have some money, and some items that we have gathered from last seasons tailgates, and donations from the board. Northacuse and I are trying to come up with ideas on how to best use everything. Any ideas you may have are more than welcome.

Please shoot me a PM if you are interested, and I'll add you to the list!

Have a good weekend, and Go Orange.

-Adam

Let's not forget their brothers over there longer, and give them a real present too: A commander in cheif who will honor his word and bring them home to their families. I'm guessing Ron Paul is done, so Rand Paul may be the only plausible bet. I'm obviously not posting this to look popular on here.

Not to hijack a thread, but remember an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. I know we're conditioned by society not to talk about it, but the time for silence is over. It's time to support the troops in the way the majority of them really want us to, as evidenced by their donations(#1 Ron Paul).

For anyone questioning my support of soldiers and love of every human, I again share the story of one highly decorated soldier and the reward he and his family were given: http://vimeo.com/33755968

Either way, this is a bump, at least. And I do appreciate CuseTroop's effort, I'm just aiming high like the Air Force motto(and no, that wasnt a veiled drug reference, i dont even have any beer in the fridge currently, or in me for that matter). We fight for liberty in different ways, no harm there. Per Time magazine a couple of years ago, more US troops die by their OWN HAND than from enemy fire. Who exactly is this fabled enemy?!?! In the name of whatever you consider holy, it is time to draw the line and demand some real support. I think Cooney might even agree.

Instead of giving Cooney a break, give troops, the humanity of that part of the world, and the US taxpayer a break!! Here, instead of phantom enemies, here is a real enemy who false flag acts were for once caught(unlike 9/11), and covered up. Listen to the survivors of the USS Liberty massacre (they didnt mention the phosphorous used in this video, but it was) on our lightly armed intelligence vessel, one which was unmistakable:
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/ul-presstv.html

Hell, if anyone wants to PM me for more info, feel free to. The media surely isn't going to tell you this, once you remember who owns it, going back to the warning from Charles Lindbergh.

So far, we have 9 participants. We can do better than that!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom