At or very close to the top of our conference
20+ wins
Sweet 16 in the NCAA tournament

what are our goals now?
Slightly over 500
Make the NIT

very, very sad.
it’s definitely a talent issue
there is no Syracuse fan whose goal for this program is slightly over .500 or NIT Just isn't true.

More importantly, what are the goals of John Widhack? He seems to be accepting of the level of play for the past five years. Who is making the basketball program accountable? Nothing seems to change unless the fans make it clear the current state of the program is unacceptable. How many more years do we have to put up with nearly 15 losses a year? Unless attendance drops, I don’t see the AD doing anything about the crappy level of play we’ve seen for the past five years. He seems to have ZERO accountability of JB. I don’t doubt JB can still coach. My issue is the collapse of talent this coaching staff is bringing in. Please don’t say look at 2022. Until someone steps on campus, there are no recruits. We’ve seen this movie several times before. I have no confidence that anything is going to change soon, including tonight. Remember, we’re the sixth seed playing the 14 and we are not favored. That says a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom