Golden To Penn St | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Golden To Penn St

Johnson has been pretty vocal, I have the video to prove it;), that he wants the HC job. If they give it to Franklin or Munchak does Johnson stay or threaten to leave? I wouldn't mind seeing him leave.

I would love to see Johnson leave and immediately drive up to Central NY to meet with HCSS. Hey, I can dream

Johnson has been pretty vocal, I have the video to prove it;), that he wants the HC job. If they give it to Franklin or Munchak does Johnson stay or threaten to leave? I wouldn't mind seeing him leave.
I think he would be gone, especially after I am hearing he hasn't interviewed with them. the players want him, but this is all about what the Joebots want.

Golden released a statement that he is neither leaving or a candidate for another job.

Munchak and LJ getting pissy and leaving is absolutely the dream scenario for us.
image.jpg

Love watching the coaching saga... Well when it's not focused on us. Stability and improvement for a few years would be great!

Seems like to me that Golden wanted the PedSt job but he was their plan B depending on if Munchak got himself fired so he could take the PedSt job.

Matt Millen is available and sounds perfect for the job.

James Franklin has interviewed. Expect an announcement early this week. He's a PA native, and a real recruiting threat. The players will love him, PA, Tidewater, and NJ coaches already do love him.

Seems like to me that Golden wanted the PedSt job but he was their plan B depending on if Munchak got himself fired so he could take the PedSt job.

I think you're right.

Agree on Munchak... I bet they think Franklin would jump to the pros the first chance he got and want someone more stable.

James Franklin has interviewed. Expect an announcement early this week. He's a PA native, and a real recruiting threat. The players will love him, PA, Tidewater, and NJ coaches already do love him.

If we are being serious, I think he would easily be the best hire of the candidates available. The Maryland, Virginia and Virginia Tech programs would not be amused.

You got to feel bad for LJ. He has put in the time there and they seem to be looking over him. They just want him to recruit and bring in the players but they don't want him to be the face of the team. He should move on to better pastures!

You got to feel bad for LJ. He has put in the time there and they seem to be looking over him. They just want him to recruit and bring in the players but they don't want him to be the face of the team. He should move on to better pastures!
Why feel bad for someone that looked the other way?

Washington Redskins: Ian Rapoport reports that James Franklin's interview with Washington ownership will likely take place this week.

Washington Redskins: Ian Rapoport reports that James Franklin's interview with Washington ownership will likely take place this week.
@RapSheet19s
#Browns also showed interest in Vandy's James Franklin. We'll see if they decide to bring him in. He'll be in Pasadena tonight spectating

Hard seeing him go pro.

He doesn't get them completely away from Sandusky. They spent 3-4 years together.