good riddance to this stupid league | Syracusefan.com

good riddance to this stupid league

Millhouse

Living Legend
i think back to them giving players an extra foul back in the day

this garbage league predetermines what kind of team you are. if they think you're physical, you don't get whistled when you foul. if you're a skilled team, you're going to get whistled

it's not all the refs but i'm so glad to be done with this

Agreed.

This game is the perfect example of what's wrong with basketball. No rhyme or reason to any of the calls tonight - just don't call any.

Hand checks are fouls for 90 seconds, then not for 5 minutes, then fouls for 4 minutes, then not called again till the foul disparity got so great it was embarrassing.

Agreed... lets get the out of here and go to a league where they let us play basketball... I just hope that the ACC refs set Pitt and Louisville straight

i think back to them giving players an extra foul back in the day

this garbage league predetermines what kind of team you are. if they think you're physical, you don't get whistled when you foul. if you're a skilled team, you're going to get whistled

it's not all the refs but i'm so glad to be done with this

It's drive me nuts over the years how we are the finesse team, but would invariably be in foul trouble when we played physical teams like pitt and uconn. It's really a joke.

Looking forward to having refs who actually facilitate the game of basketball in the ACC.

We will be done in 83 seconds. Just like Pitino.

Will the ACC be different, though? Pitt is coming with us. Louisville right behind us. Virginia is coached by a Bennett.

I'm afraid this is just college basketball now.

The most disgusting display of focked up officiating I've ever seen. I never, repeat, never complain about officiating but tonight was the perfect demonstration how the game has been destroyed. The most insane part of it all was the fact that Syracuse was called for more fouls than Louisville.

Can you effin believe that? They handchecked, bumped, pulled, leaned, swatted, elbowed their way to stealing this game in front of all of America! Bilas, Rafferty, and McDoughnut didn't have the courage to call them out for what it was. Sure I'm partial to Syracuse but I know what I saw with my own two eyes and what I saw was a rape on a basketball court.

Shameful. Adios Big East... Gavitt is spinning in his grave.

Gotta be proactive. The Syracuse leadership needs to keep pressure on the league to make sure there is no favors for Duke & UNC.

There is a new Sheriff in town, & The CUSE will rule the ACC.

The most disgusting display of focked up officiating I've ever seen. I never, repeat, never complain about officiating but tonight was the perfect demonstration how the game has been destroyed. The most insane part of it all was the fact that Syracuse was called for more fouls than Louisville.

Can you effin believe that? They handchecked, bumped, pulled, leaned, swatted, elbowed their way to stealing this game in front of all of America! Bilas, Rafferty, and McDoughnut didn't have the courage to call them out for what it was. Sure I'm partial to Syracuse but I know what I saw with my own two eyes and what I saw was a rape on a basketball court.

Shameful. Adios Big East... Gavitt is spinning in his grave.
I think the ESPN boxscore said 21-21.

The refs were bad, but c'mon, a 44-10 run? That's way more than officiating.

Louisville will do just as well in the ACC. Maybe better. When we first came into this conference we watched Dave Padgett get tossed around like a frigging rag doll. Quit your pissing and moaning. It is beneath you.

I think the ESPN boxscore said 21-21.

The refs were bad, but c'mon, a 44-10 run? That's way more than officiating.
You miss the point. The point is that you can have a disparity of 44-10 when a team is allowed to play in a fashion which is prohibited by the rules and results in havoc to the other team even being able to run a rudimentary offense. That was more than "a good press". Did you watch the game? Sheesh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom