Grayson Allen ... He not gone | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Grayson Allen ... He not gone

srsly - I know he comes from money but how would he not even go thru the eval process? I just don't understand why guys like Allen and Trier pass that up

Some guys like college, and realize the Nba will be there next year.

Imo he was the original affluenza teen

3000.jpg

pearl31 said:
srsly - I know he comes from money but how would he not even go thru the eval process? I just don't understand why guys like Allen and Trier pass that up

It's fun to play college ball?

Kennard is first off bench. He is no pg. the one potential pg is Thornton; i doubt he even plays much next year...

Weren't there rumors he was transferring?

oh I know that but I'm talking about now with the new rule this year that allows players to get evaluated go thru the process and still come back - makes no sense to not at least do that
I thought it was proven back in the late 80s that K has hi level jedi knight (brainwashing) powers

What's his NBA go to skill set? Streaky shooter, eh handle,immature. Good athlete but not for the NBA. If my NBA team took him id be disappointed

May as well forget next season then.

These posts are a carbon copy of last year after they Won.
I think next year's Duke roster, at least on paper at this point, is much, much better than this year's. They also lost Jefferson which decimated their interior D this year.

But the 3 recruits they have coming in are better than Ingram/Kennard/Jeter. They are 3 Ingrams.

Won't be surprised if K makes Allen PG next year.
Frank jackson is an elite PG prospect coming in. They still have Kennard and Thornton to handle. If anything, Allen should be able to get more open looks with more talent around him.

I think next year's Duke roster, at least on paper at this point, is much, much better than this year's. They also lost Jefferson which decimated their interior D this year.

But the 3 recruits they have coming in are better than Ingram/Kennard/Jeter. They are 3 Ingrams.

We will see. There tends to be a boom or bust with this type of approach.

They had the number one class 2 years ago and lost in the first round with their Parker/Hood group. Last year they won. This year they were around as good as us, and we had a down year. I'll take my chances with a bunch of talented and seasoned sophomores over talented freshman.

And there's no way all three of those guys are as good as Ingram. He's a cornerstone NBA player. One of them maybe. I'm not buying all three. Even if they were, UK still lost in the tournament last year taking this approach.

They had the number one class 2 years ago and lost in the first round with their Parker/Hood group. Last year they won. This year they were around as good as us, and we had a down year. I'll take my chances with a bunch of talented and seasoned sophomores over talented freshman.

And there's no way all three of those guys are as good as Ingram. He's a cornerstone NBA player. One of them maybe. I'm not buying all three. Even if they were, UK still lost in the tournament last year taking this approach.
Giles coming off 2 knee injuries, hes a bit of a question mark. Ive watched jackson and not sold on him as a pg, looked more like a wing 2 to me. But this is nitpicking, duk is just loaded

I mean, yeah they have to prove they are as good as Ingram was this year, but Giles and Tatum are #1 and #2 on the recruiting boards. Right there with Ingram.

I mean, yeah they have to prove they are as good as Ingram was this year, but Giles and Tatum are #1 and #2 on the recruiting boards. Right there with Ingram.

Splitting hairs, but Josh Jackson is #1 overall RSCI. He ends up at Zona, KU or MSU. Giles is 2. Fox's composite ranking is "just" #10.

What's his NBA go to skill set? Streaky shooter, eh handle,immature. Good athlete but not for the NBA. If my NBA team took him id be disappointed

Are you talking about Allen or Richardson?

Bumping this, Derryck Thorton transferring from Duke... I predicted a few days ago Grayson Allen stayed because K was going to make him the PG on next year's loaded team to try to audition for the NBA as a PG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom