Great job by Niko today... | Syracusefan.com

Great job by Niko today...

jcuse44

2nd String
Is nice to hear SU sports mainly...rather than the sabres...baseball..etc. Niko in my opinion is what one of us would be like if we had a sports radio program, and its nice to hear.

Plsu it was great to not have to listen to that shlub alex plavin. He is about as talented as that pauly scibilia kid.

I called in during the show--predicted 6-6. Niko plugged the board constantly...much love from him.

If you read this Niko...we need to see you at a tailgate...getting some interviews.

Nice to hear you call in Mark...loved how niko said...we have a mark from texas...is this texasmark? Haha. Def cool to hear him plug syracusefan. Hopefully none of the trolls from syracuse.com show up on here

Niko is a good dude and did a great job.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Niko is one of us

Fixed that for you.

Seriously, the first time I met the guy we got tanked a bit before the @Wake Forest game in 06.

Is nice to hear SU sports mainly...rather than the sabres...baseball..etc. Niko in my opinion is what one of us would be like if we had a sports radio program, and its nice to hear.
Niko did his usual excellent job. Nice call from someone called "Dan the Man" too. His voice sounded vaguely familiar. Anyway, we appreciate the props Niko and yes, please stop by our tailgates. You are always welcome.

Hey guys this is Niko--

Sorry I was away from the boards for a couple days but just caught this thread and wanna say thank you to all who listened, called in, and gave kind words in this thread!

Serious props to the Axeman too! Not only for the chance to fill in for the day, but man, that's tougher that you can imagine (and I had a show that was an hour shorter!)

DNabb5- Had no idea that was you! was just telling someone about your homemade beer at that game, good stuff! The tailgates..and enjoying them in THAT way are the things I miss the most about being able to attend games as a "fan"

So thanks again guys, I may not post often but I'm always lurking lol see you on September 1!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom