GTech kickoff set for 12:30 on ACC networks** | Syracusefan.com

GTech kickoff set for 12:30 on ACC networks**

Good that it is on the regionals. At least I know I will be able to see the entire game no matter what the outcome. Still aggravated that ABC switched games in the 4th. Why would they think folks in the ACC would want to watch K State.

Good that it is on the regionals. At least I know I will be able to see the entire game no matter what the outcome. Still aggravated that ABC switched games in the 4th. Why would they think folks in the ACC would want to watch K State.
When did they switch out of our game? 4th quarter?

Yes. And down here it was blacked out on ESPN3. So no 4th qtr. viewing here.

Switched out in the 4th quarter here too. Wish that they made this game a 3:30, even with our struggles I feel like this is a more attractive matchup than Maryland - Wake Forest.

Yes. And down here it was blacked out on ESPN3. So no 4th qtr. viewing here.
Same here (near Boston). If you're going to switch away from a game, you could at least remove the blackout. Sheesh.

thats MSG+ right?

DirecTV is showing that the NC STate game will also be carried on Foxsports..South, SFL, MW, W, AZ and I think it is on Root again also.

It is for this weekend, not sure about GATech

Ugh. I just saw where the GT-SU game is on the ACC network. That's not their regional networks...isn't that their version of online streaming?

Ugh. I just saw where the GT-SU game is on the ACC network. That's not their regional networks...isn't that their version of online streaming?
Nope. It's on TV. Channel 3 local

thats MSG+ right?

depends where you are. in upstate ny its a part of cny central channels and wbpn out of Binghamton i'm not sure what channel the cny central game will be on 10/19 as my guide shows soccer on wstq and paid programming on nbc 3(cbs 5 possibly?)

are you sure for that week as my guide for that day has paid programming all afternoon

Yeah, I thought it would be CW locally but Axe just tweeted that it'll be on WSTM-3

Yeah, I thought it would be CW locally but Axe just tweeted that it'll be on WSTM-3

CW chan 6, NBC chan 3 and CBS chan 5 local affiliates in Syracuse are all part of CNY Central which has the local rights (I think)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom