Gutsy win when really needed | Syracusefan.com

Gutsy win when really needed

Flacusian

All Conference
Well the boys passed the test tonight by grinding out a gutsy win. Props to Rak for taking a step forward in his development. He had a few moments when he got used but it could have been a bloodbath down low with Gates had he not stepped up to the plate. Scoop really did a great job taking the reins of the team and Brandon was fabulous. I thought that KJ played very well in spite of still not having his shot from outside the arc. You have to wonder what is happening with Dion. It seems like when he is playing well he plays even better and when things don't go so well for him it can really go downhill in a hurry and he regresses to the tendencies he displayed last year.

Great win but we are going to need to get Dion back playing the way he was up until 3 games ago now. Dirty not feeling it from 3 but doing a good job in other areas. CJ was vintage CJ and his contributions can't be stated enough. I think overall it was a huge win and hopefully we will get the Brazil Nut back into the fold for the stretch run. This is the 1st moment I've been able to exhale in about an hour and a half. GO ORANGE!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom