Hall of Fame board? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hall of Fame board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that was it. I really wish the original thread would come alive. It was just so bizarre and hysterical at the same time.
I did a quick search on Hemi 4 prez and couldn't find anything and I also put it with Love Potion and couldn't find anything...This problem must be aimed directly at Tom to solve...

My favorite bjorn saying was ..."WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???". He was so easy to mess with.

I dont know what is more funny about that last thread. Bjorns comments or the fact that randygoduke also was a contributor (you know when he was a fan of syracuse).

My favorite bjorn saying was ..."WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???". He was so easy to mess with.

I dont know what is more funny about that last thread. Bjorns comments or the fact that randygoduke also was a contributor (you know when he was a fan of syracuse).

I lost it when he called someone a "goober" and I think my favorite bjorn saying is "first of all, kick rocks"

I did a quick search on Hemi 4 prez and couldn't find anything and I also put it with Love Potion and couldn't find anything...This problem must be aimed directly at Tom to solve...

The search on this board only posts results for the new board. I went to the old board, and I cant find a search function

The search on this board only posts results for the new board. I went to the old board, and I cant find a search function

I just went to google and searched. I didnt do it through the board.

I just went to google and searched. I didnt do it through the board.

Ahh, I didnt think about that.. Good call. How old was the love potion thread? I think I've been with you guys 3 years, and it was before me

Ahh, I didnt think about that.. Good call. How old was the love potion thread? I think I've been with you guys 3 years, and it was before me

No idea...lol, before me...Ive followed the boards for a while. Since Scout and a couple years before hand too. Marsh is the one that would know.

I think it was on the Rivals board. Not 100% sure, though

So I was over on the graveyard...I mean boneyard and I found this

"Love potion thread: a poster came on the board asking for help. He had just spent a lot of money on a love potion that was supposed to make a girl love him. Apparently it did not work and he was looking for a Boneyard lawyer or someone to help him find a way to get his money back. Boneyard posters were surprisingly restrained in responding to this. It went on for some time and it was pretty clear that this guy had spent a lot of money...I forget how much, $1500? Someone help me here. Anyway, he was in a pretty desperate place. The next day, he posted that he was drunk and had just made the whole thing up as a joke. Yeah, right. You had to be there to see it develop and play out...the Boneyard was pretty well stunned and the self-control was admirable.
"

Sound similar to the one you witnessed?
http://the-boneyard.com/threads/ot-boneyard-jokes-i-dont-follow.28995/page-4
that's it . . . I think it happened on the Rivals board, but I'm not sure he also went to Boneyard, I think they are plagiarizing our history.

another Hall of Fame poster was Matt134 (or something like that . . . it was Matt and several numbers) . . . he was the classic panic poster - SU would fall behind by 6 four minutes into the first half and he would post "Game Over!" and start blaming whomever had missed a shot or blown a rotation, just go into full meltdown. Now, that is not unusual, but what made Matt standout was his quick trigger. He would have had an aneurysm when the Orange only had 2 points at the under-16 timeout of the EMU game.

Tom needs to get the ball rolling on this I wanna see this love potion thread...also I just gained some interest in this Matt134?

that's it . . . I think it happened on the Rivals board, but I'm not sure he also went to Boneyard, I think they are plagiarizing our history.
Agreed.

The love potion thread is probably about 8 years old at this point, it was in the Warrick/Pace/McNamara years, probably on the rivals board. Heim4prez was a semi-regular poster but disappeared after this incident to my recollection.

I tried looking through archive.org but can't find anything there either since the captures are so sporadic. Sometime during this era.

Tom needs to get the ball rolling on this I wanna see this love potion thread...also I just gained some interest in this Matt134?
Matty disappeared when Jonny, Paul and Eric declared for the draft. Despite the obvious indications all through the 2nd half of the 2008-09 season that this was likely, he just couldn't accept it. He insisted that we were nuts for even suggesting it, and then just disappeared when it finally happened. Maybe he's still out there, posting under a different name, but I like to think that his head actually exploded.

Matty disappeared when Jonny, Paul and Eric declared for the draft. Despite the obvious indications all through the 2nd half of the 2008-09 season that this was likely, he just couldn't accept it. He insisted that we were nuts for even suggesting it, and then just disappeared when it finally happened. Maybe he's still out there, posting under a different name, but I like to think that his head actually exploded.

If his head exploded what do you think happened to bjorn...lol
Where was this happening with Matt? Scout or somewhere else??

I was always partial to that crazy turkey fryer guy, Orangenasty, I believe. Wonder what happened to him? Seemed like a candidate to snap.

I was always partial to that crazy turkey fryer guy, Orangenasty, I believe. Wonder what happened to him? Seemed like a candidate to snap.
Correct - orangenasty (aka Joel). His handle more than adequately described him. He was given a time out by the admins several times. After coming back each time more venomous than before, I believe he was given a permanent vacation. ;)

another Hall of Fame poster was Matt134 (or something like that . . . it was Matt and several numbers) . . . he was the classic panic poster - SU would fall behind by 6 four minutes into the first half and he would post "Game Over!" and start blaming whomever had missed a shot or blown a rotation, just go into full meltdown. Now, that is not unusual, but what made Matt standout was his quick trigger. He would have had an aneurysm when the Orange only had 2 points at the under-16 timeout of the EMU game.

Oh man he was a major debbie downer. He was the poster child for quick overreaction. Down 3-2...its over!

No idea...lol, before me...Ive followed the boards for a while. Since Scout and a couple years before hand too. Marsh is the one that would know.

It was definitely on the rivals site for sure. Probably 5 years ago. Sad thing is i think i actually had saved it on an old work computer but it died so it went away.

All i can say is if you think people were rough when randygoduke made his "i love my honey" post, this poster took a friggin beating.

This thread has made me realize how much I miss Bjorn and his antics. He said he was going to try to play at OCC in one of those threads; is there a 6 foot Dominican from BG on their roster?

This thread has made me realize how much I miss Bjorn and his antics. He said he was going to try to play at OCC in one of those threads; is there a 6 foot Dominican from BG on their roster?

That kid made every work day enjoyable. Not alot of work got done, but I sure had a great time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom