Hats off to the TEAM... | Syracusefan.com

Hats off to the TEAM...

RF2044

Living Legend
...for showing much more intensity on defense today, and making rebounding a PRIORITY.

They got the job done--on the road, and against a much more physical team.

I'd be willing to bet that the coaches were all over them for their sorry effort on the boards after Saturday's game, and to our kids' credit, they responded tonight.

Huge, huge win.

...for showing much more intensity on defense today, and making rebounding a PRIORITY.

They got the job done--on the road, and against a much more physical team.

I'd be willing to bet that the coaches were all over them for their sorry effort on the boards after Saturday's game, and to our kids' credit, they responded tonight.

Huge, huge win.

Amen, they really responded tonight. Very proud of this team with their backs against the wall. Huge huge win.

Scoop 37 assists and 5 turnovers the last 5 games. Kid is becoming a stud.

Great job by all. A very big win. Kris Joseph bounced back really well. I liked his under control aggressiveness tonight.

Scoop 37 assists and 5 turnovers the last 5 games. Kid is becoming a stud.
Too bad he's turning into AO at the line. Can't understand the complete breakdown at the line for Scoop, and why it hasn't been corrected yet? Other than that, however, he's been fantastic!

Great job by all. A very big win. Kris Joseph bounced back really well. I liked his under control aggressiveness tonight.

I gotta say this was one of many bright spots tonight. Kris seemed under control most of the night and still got his points. I only remember once where he seemed inclined to overdribble. Maybe JB got through to him at ND, and maybe he gets through to Dion 2nite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom