Have to think Eli became even more valuable after today. | Syracusefan.com

Have to think Eli became even more valuable after today.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Both Jags and Bills desperately need a QB. Even on a bad day, Eli was never that bad.

These 2 made Nassib’s preseason follies look like good QB play.

There was a stat that if you gave back Eli half of his dropped passes, he’s be at 70% completion the last few years.

He doesn’t need anyone of us to vouch for him.

And Andy Reid would’ve traded a 1 for Eli last Monday...and 2 1s at the end of the 3rd Qtr last night.

There should be demand for Eli in the offseason but NFL teams value high draft picks like gold. I'd be very surprised if NY got more than a second rounder for Eli and would actually think a third is just as likely.

There should be demand for Eli in the offseason but NFL teams value high draft picks like gold. I'd be very surprised if NY got more than a second rounder for Eli and would actually think a third is just as likely.
He’s too old to command anything.

He doesn’t have another 50,000yds and 300TDs in hm.

If garapolo is a 2, Eli is a 5.

Id think they could get a 3 though. Got to be right situation though.

Not worth speculating yet.

He’s too old to command anything.

He doesn’t have another 50,000yds and 300TDs in hm.

If garapolo is a 2, Eli is a 5.

Id think they could get a 3 though. Got to be right situation though.

Not worth speculating yet.
Jimmy G as a 2 just speaks of the issues with the Pats. If they didn't want to pay him they could have held out for more. Instead they just gave him away.

Jimmy G as a 2 just speaks of the issues with the Pats. If they didn't want to pay him they could have held out for more. Instead they just gave him away.
But Kraft and Brady...2 KNOWN LIARS AND CHEATS...told us everything is hunkydory up there???

No statement from BB yet, interesting.

Both Jags and Bills desperately need a QB. Even on a bad day, Eli was never that bad.

Eli is done. Jags need to sign someone competent and younger. There will be plenty available this offseason

Eli is done. Jags need to sign someone competent and younger. There will be plenty available this offseason
He’s an above average QB with two rings. I dont know if the jags have had a more competent qb in their franchise’s history.

Scott brunnel in his prime >>>>>> rotting carcass of Eli
Give him an offensive line, a decent running game and healthy receivers

And all the bubble wrap you can get your hands on
Because he’s missed sooo many games with injuries????

Eli get the ball out quickly, goes through all his reads, is still highly accurate and would get that jag team to 12-14 Wins and NOT be afraid of the wind.

Unless he has a handshake deal with TC, Elway or maybe Reid, I don’t think he’s going anywhere next year.

Eli get the ball out quickly, goes through all his reads, is still highly accurate and would get that jag team to 12-14 Wins and NOT be afraid of the wind.

Unless he has a handshake deal with TC, Elway or maybe Reid, I don’t think he’s going anywhere next year.
No way they draft a QB at 2 if he is staying. I love Eli but he is not the future.

No way they draft a QB at 2 if he is staying. I love Eli but he is not the future.
He’s certainly not the future, but he may be the present.

Unless I’m wowed by the combine and team leaks, color me unimpressed with this years QB talent.

They could favre-rodgers this or even trade him in October after giving the season a shot.

And if not, now that the streak is broke, nothing wrong with giving Eli every start till they out of it. Then he can sit and watch.

We would all get it, for no way would we be getting Geno Fluckin Smith.

Its inevitable that he will miss games. Happens to everyone. I'd rather not go through the trouble and find out when the music stops. Been there done that. I want my franchise to find the next qb that's gonna play more than 5 years. And the combine is not the place to get wowed into a qb. That's part of the problem.

He’s certainly not the future, but he may be the present.

Unless I’m wowed by the combine and team leaks, color me unimpressed with this years QB talent.

They could favre-rodgers this or even trade him in October after giving the season a shot.

And if not, now that the streak is broke, nothing wrong with giving Eli every start till they out of it. Then he can sit and watch.

We would all get it, for no way would we be getting Geno Fluckin Smith.

Look what a lot of these playoff teams have. A very good/great RB. Many of them rookies. Take Barkley.

But if the Browns are smart, they take Barkley at 1 and then a QB at 4.

Look what a lot of these playoff teams have. A very good/great RB. Many of them rookies. Take Barkley.

But if the Browns are smart, they take Barkley at 1 and then a QB at 4.
Holy shite, I said that this weekend while watching the game...browns should take Barkley, just to get him. Then at 4 you still have 2 QBs left or can even move down a slot for very little pain.

Holy shite, I said that this weekend while watching the game...browns should take Barkley, just to get him. Then at 4 you still have 2 QBs left or can even move down a slot for very little pain.

Great minds think alike.

There's no way I'm ever taking a RB at 1
Great minds think alike.
but if you’d take him at 4 or someone else would at 2 or 3...and u don’t care which QB you get, u remove all doubt, get the RB, thus denying everyone else a shot, then u get back in QB pool.

What if the Giants think Webb is better than all them and are set wiTh Eli for a year and take Barkley at 2? Then the browns are flucked.

The browns have a unique situation this year, this is how id play it.

Take the RB off the board and then let the draft start with you picking 3...

but if you’d take him at 4 or someone else would at 2 or 3...and u don’t care which QB you get, u remove all doubt, get the RB, thus denying everyone else a shot, then u get back in QB pool.

What if the Giants think Webb is better than all them and are set wiTh Eli for a year and take Barkley at 2? Then the browns are flucked.

The browns have a unique situation this year, this is how id play it.

Take the RB off the board and then let the draft start with you picking 3...

I hear what you're saying, I guess this is a very specific circumstance.

In that case, were i the giants, i'd be looking hard to trade down. Which i get isn't always an option. I just struggle taking an RB that high. I dont think i'd take him at 4 either

I hear what you're saying, I guess this is a very specific circumstance.

In that case, were i the giants, i'd be looking hard to trade down. Which i get isn't always an option. I just struggle taking an RB that high. I dont think i'd take him at 4 either
Fournette and Elliot are back to back 4s.

It’s a gamble only the browns can make, if they don’t...they lose.

I mean, it’s the browns...

But Kraft and Brady...2 KNOWN LIARS AND CHEATS...told us everything is hunkydory up there???

No statement from BB yet, interesting.
Belichick was part of the joint statement.
Also his conference call put out the fire.
The Boston media have put their sources together and the leak is Josh McDaniels. He spoke to the reporter.

He’s an above average QB with two rings. I dont know if the jags have had a more competent qb in their franchise’s history.
I get you like Eli but he is not above average now.

The Browns are taking a QB first.
They have enough ammo they could trade up from 4 to 2 or 3 and get whoever they want.
Cleveland has 3 2nd round picks.
Their own, Houston’s from Brock Osweiler trade, Philadelphia’s from Carson Wentz trade.

They will get whoever they want.

NYG should trade Eli to Jacksonville and pick their guy at 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom