Here is what I hate about our offense playing | Syracusefan.com

Here is what I hate about our offense playing

dasher

Living Legend
against a man to man. We can never hit a 3. It's a good thing that we have such a good low post offense because playing against those man to man's, we would never hit a 3. Cooney, silent G and mali haven't been able to hit a 3 all year. and never a dagger 3 to the other team.

against a man to man. We can never hit a 3. It's a good thing that we have such a good low post offense because playing against those man to man's, we would never hit a 3. Cooney, silent G and mali haven't been able to hit a 3 all year. and never a dagger 3 to the other team.
I know you're trying to be cute, but the degree of difficulty on our 3 pt shots vs Virginia was exceptionally high compared to their looks. Mal and G made a number of deep and/or heavily contested 3's. That we shot 44% or whatever the number was is even more remarkable.

I don't know about you, but I thought the degree of difficulty on our 3 pt shots vs Virginia was exceptionally high compared to their looks. Mal and G made a number of deep and/or heavily contested 3's.
Maybe because they know we have no one to throw the ball inside to that can score. You see, when they know we can only shoot from the outside, they tend to guard the guys from the outside.

fail_thread.jpg

Our team is extremely offensively challenged. It has been all year. We've only scored 80 or more points four times all season out of 21 games, three of which were against the Little Sisters of the Poor and the fourth was against the second worst team in the ACC. So basically no matter what you post, or how you spin it, we have a lot of opportunities. You might as well lock this thread right now.

I think a better topic is how does Taco Bell feel about it. They spent a bunch of money as a sponsor and now no one is coming to visit their stores. I'm sure they want to giveaway a bunch of free tacos but unfortunately, the Cuse is just not cooperating.

I think a better topic is how does Taco Bell feel about it. They spent a bunch of money as a sponsor and now no one is coming to visit their stores. I'm sure they want to giveaway a bunch of free tacos but unfortunately, the Cuse is just not cooperating.

Maybe we should look at what our team is doing as a public service?

This year our offense seems to consist of the following action 95% of the time:

Guard dribbles around the top of the key, one our big guys sprints to the top of the key to set a pick, guard uses said pick and looks at big guy rolling to the basket, guard dribbles around some more and then jacks a 3 pointer. It really does suck when you have no legit post up threats.

This year our offense seems to consist of the following action 95% of the time:

Guard dribbles around the top of the key, one our big guys sprints to the top of the key to set a pick, guard uses said pick and looks at big guy rolling to the basket, guard dribbles around some more and then jacks a 3 pointer. It really does suck when you have no legit post up threats.
right on bro, saw someone ask if they have 9 ft rims anywhere, cut the dribble pass the ball and good things will happen. When I would rather watch a Big 12 game than the acc it hurts, hurts bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom