Here is what to look for... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Here is what to look for...

What loose lips? Did you know the kids name? Do you know what happened here? Why jump to that conclusion? And no one said it was in the bag. What they said was that they expected something in a week or so. I was the one that heard that and I sure didn't think that meant it was in the bag.
Not blaming you or speaking of you directly at all. Speaking in general about how things go. It has been in the media as well, not just here.

Well, there’s no doubt in my mind that Donny would be better at the 5 than Hima or Carey, even though they’re a whopping 1 or 2 inches taller.
We don’t talk about Hima enough. Personally I thought he’d be serviceable for 10-15 mins a game maybe even a defensive plus against some teams. Instead im not sure what last year was for him. Watching him in warmups the few times I saw him I’m not sure why we had him put a uniform on.

We don’t talk about Hima enough. Personally I thought he’d be serviceable for 10-15 mins a game maybe even a defensive plus against some teams. Instead im not sure what last year was for him. Watching him in warmups the few times I saw him I’m not sure why we had him put a uniform on.
Because trotting him out naked would be offensive.

Well maybe certain people shouldn’t share insider info until it’s ready to become outsider info.
May some people in here should act like adults and understand that insider info is good in the moment, but always subject to change rather than behave like a petulant child who didn’t get something they imagined was promised, but never was.

hima transferred and I bet he plays a lot next season

he was rusty and out of form and had a short leash last year...i think he was underused

red didnt like him apparently

Another reason why I don't hold the Patterson redshirt plan against him. Hima was there too.

Well, we have one big guy and another really big guy who was rather recently seen in a boot. I hope all is gooder now, but I will find it hard to trust and rely on a 7’+ guy after foot surgery. Another ‘secondary’ option would be valuable. Not saying that’s easy to access and acquire, but it’s not “out of proportion” to be very concerned.

We definitely need one more person who is college ready to play the center. We are one injury away from disaster at that postition.

We definitely need one more person who is college ready to play the center. We are one injury away from disaster at that postition.
You know of anyone that is “college ready”? Looking at the portal availables I sure don’t see one.

Some people just don’t seem to understand the sarcasm font.
Right. But i don't think there's a universally-accepted sarcasm font/indicator, which is bizarre after so many years of needing one. I recognize Courier as that, but there's also the biform thing and the " /s " thing.

Maybe we need an "LOL" equivalent as a text tag...

You know of anyone that is “college ready”? Looking at the portal availables I sure don’t see one.

So you yell at others as being know it alls in the other thread then act like a know it all in this one….

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

These kinds of guys are still out there. You don't know if there is any interest on their part, but here are some examples. I think all these guys remain available and are in the portal.

College Power Forwards / Centers as 4/5 depth piece:

Julis Marble - Texas A&M - one year left

Tyzhaun Claude - Georgia Tech looks like he is a grad transfer

Kyrese Mullen - Hampton

Alex Holt - Mercer - Junior

Alex Sobel - Sacred Heart

Jeff Woodward - Colgate

These kinds of guys are still out there. You don't know if there is any interest on their part, but here are some examples. I think all these guys remain available and are in the portal.

Kyrese Mullen - Hampton

Jeff Woodward - Colgate
Only Marble and Woodward seem like centers. The others are 6-7 or 6-8, no better than Freeman or Davis.

Only Marble and Woodward seem like centers. The others are 6-7 or 6-8, no better than Freeman or Davis.

Yeah, but 230-240. Beef is more important than a couple extra inches of height. We should be looking for another relatively big guy with a strong base, who won't get pushed under the basket so easily.

Last edited:

Kyrese Mullen - Hampton

Jeff Woodward - Colgate
I'd take Woodward over McLeod.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member