hey everybody uconn is on tv | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

hey everybody uconn is on tv

I think Bobby Knight might fall asleep during the game.

Love watching games Bobby Knight calls because deep down we all know there's a chance where he will lose it, scream for the offensive player to "SHOT FAKE THE F****** BALL YOU STUPID M*****F*****!!" And then throw a chair.

BK's sweater is cosby-esque. Unbelievable that he is wearing that on a national broadcast.

I know people hate him, but I think Bobby Knight just keeps getting better and better. Half the time his comments sound like he's casually watching the game on a couch with his wife.

And he dressed like he is as well. Hell, he's probably not even wearing pants.

I know people hate him, but I think Bobby Knight just keeps getting better and better. Half the time his comments sound like he's casually watching the game on a couch with his wife.

He seems a little less focused than he did a few years ago. But I'm with you--obviously, no other commentators come close to his basketball acumen, and he's generally pretty enjoyable to listen to. Every once in awhile, I catch a game where he sounds out of it--not sure if it is old age, senility, maybe him just being tired any particular night, or whatever. But when he's on he's great.

Did Knight age another 20 years since last season? He sounds drunk and totally out of it, going on theoretical tangents while a play happens.

I love a game where Bobby Knight does the color. The only reason I watched the second half.

I turned the game on late. I thought Knight's comments about when Stanford should foul with fouls to give and less than 30 seconds on the clock, were coherent.

gawd that was beautiful to watch. usually scrappy mid-majors can pull those off at home :noidea:
A scrappy mid major usually has a more active crowd. ;) That place seemed dead. IMHO

Did Knight age another 20 years since last season? He sounds drunk and totally out of it, going on theoretical tangents while a play happens.

It's happened over last 2 years... he now gets relegated to lower tier games.

A scrappy mid major usually has a more active crowd. ;) That place seemed dead. IMHO
XL blows for atmosphere. An awful arena. It wasn't even full with lots of no-shows in the lower level...but I suppose getting 11k fans for a big boy team like Stanford is great for a women's college basketball school. Our plucky mid-major gets another chance for an upset traveling out to Seattle for a gigantic ESPNU game on Sunday against the Washington Huskies.

If you're anywhere within 50 miles of Hartford you can listen to them on the huge 3 station UConn Radio Network. UConn great pick.

I know that he's supposed to be a good guy but everytime they show Kevin Ollie on tv I swear he's going to start crying.
Because he's always whining

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom