Hey, Jordan Tucker | Syracusefan.com

Hey, Jordan Tucker

Unfortunately for Tucker and his family they should of seen this coming a mile away. Also I'd like to criticize coach k for pursuing a kid whom he probably knew he wouldn't really play and would sit on the bench. It's pretty disgusting and now Tucker won't be playing this year.

Unfortunately for Tucker and his family they should of seen this coming a mile away. Also I'd like to criticize coach k for pursuing a kid whom he probably knew he wouldn't really play and would sit on the bench. It's pretty disgusting and now Tucker won't be playing this year.
Not to take Tucker's side, but did he chose Duke for PT or to learn from Coach K and to get a Duke education. Just saying.

Colleges compete for players. Players compete got playing time. People make their own decisions. I don't feel sorry for anyone who gets outplayed or recruited over. Options existed and decisions made. Own it.

lol Bagley... nothing shady going on here at all huh? Duke lol . JB really needs to leverage that friendship and find out how to get away with this ish...

I find it odd that people get mad when someone says anything about said recruit just on a message board yet our fans trash our players every year including social media. There's no difference.

I dont do either. But i understand the point, i just think these are funny posts that i have a lot of trouble relating too. Kid chose another school over Cuse, I'm not really upset with him or feel the need to throw i told you so's out there. Reminds me of the "How's your brand now Ishaq" thread.

To be honest I tend to be somewhat of a blowhard.

I love the initial post.

I am sure the paying time still looks good, not so sure about the playing time for Jordan.

Since everybody on this forum knows that we never lose a recruiting battle unless payola is involved !!!

I think of Bagley as a 4 for them so I think Tucker may still see some PT if he can shoot and play some solid defense. The second thing will be the issue in my opinion. I still think they play Gary Trent at SF with Grayson Allen and Duvall in the back court with Tucker spelling Trent or Trent moving to the 2 and spelling Allen. Then you have Carter, Bolden and Bagley at the 4/5. If anything I think they roll with Carter and Bagley at the 4/5 and Bolden gets squeezed out. He is the one that really losing PT not Tucker. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I don't see Bagley playing the 3 but I haven't watched him as much as other kids.

I think of Bagley as a 4 for them so I think Tucker may still see some PT if he can shoot and play some solid defense. The second thing will be the issue in my opinion. I still think they play Gary Trent at SF with Grayson Allen and Duvall in the back court with Tucker spelling Trent or Trent moving to the 2 and spelling Allen. Then you have Carter, Bolden and Bagley at the 4/5. If anything I think they roll with Carter and Bagley at the 4/5 and Bolden gets squeezed out. He is the one that really losing PT not Tucker. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I don't see Bagley playing the 3 but I haven't watched him as much as other kids.

Supposedly a main part of Ks pitch was playing Bagley at the 3

Not to take Tucker's side, but did he chose Duke for PT or to learn from Coach K and to get a Duke education. Just saying.

Or, Mr. Tucker literally just wants to literally hear his coach -first hand- utter just how 'amazing' the viewpoint from the pine literally is. ;):)

He would have started here.

Ehh. He'd be our 3rd best forward at best, maybe 4th. Next year could have been his year. I think he and Bolden both hurt their long term futures going to Duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom