Hey Wake Forest... | Syracusefan.com

Hey Wake Forest...

Hey Wake Forest. You have Demon in your name. Do you worship Satan too!

You should feel bad.

Hey Wake Forest, when I was a little kid the name of your school confused me and I thought your campus was deep in a forest somewhere (i.e. Sherwood Forest in Robin Hood).

You should feel bad for confusing an innocent child.

Hey Wake Forest,

...Demon Deacons... not just sacreligious but also any oxymoron.

Wanna name your club teams zombie jesus'?

You should feel bad.

Hey wake forest,

When you attend wake forest, you Wake in a Forest, cold and alone.

You should be worried...

Hey Wake Forest,

The worst storm in 25 years is about to roll through the south. However, you won't find coverage of this on the Weather Channel, for this storm wears orange.

You should feel bad.

Hey Wake Forest,

Our fans won't stay home tomorrow night because of a little snow.

You should feel bad.

Don't know Bjorn but idk why I'd lie about this haha. Took the SAT's at Nottingham with Coleman too.

He was infamous and that was just right out of his playbook. Completely reminded me of him. Not that you claimed to be able to roll Brandon Reese or that I don't believe you played against DC2 and Cav in AAU just my first thought reading that post.

He was infamous and that was just right out of his playbook. Completely reminded me of him. Not that you claimed to be able to roll Brandon Reese or that I don't believe you played against DC2 and Cav in AAU just my first thought reading that post.

I had no business being on the court with them, but I'll take that block to my grave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom