Hey Wake Forest... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hey Wake Forest...

Hey Wake Forest,

I swatted Tyler Cavanaugh off the back board in AAU basketball during high school, then go dunked on by Coleman.

You should feel terrible.
GOALTEND.

you should feel remorseful... to your team...selfish.

Is this before or after you played Brandon Reese 1-on-1? ;)

And Trueblue25: was Bjorn stalking you and trash talking from the gym's rafters during your 1-on-1 with Reese?

Last edited:
You guys just keep giving me posts that are developing the most disturbing image of this dude in my head.

He was probably close to suicide when he saw Nerlens Noel turn around and show the back of his head with the Kentucky logo shaved into his hair (announcing that he was signing with Kentucky and not Syracuse). Dude was highly entertaining in a bizarre way.

He was probably close to suicide when he saw Nerlens Noel turn around and show the back of his head with the Kentucky logo shaved into his hair (announcing that he was signing with Kentucky and not Syracuse). Dude was highly entertaining in a bizarre way.
Ah yes.

I can only imagine the board that day.

Man was he obsessed with Noel. Here is a re-enactment of a post regarding NN.

"HE HAS TO COMMIT HERE...RIGHT???? I MEAN I AM GOING TO COMPLETELY GO OFF THE DEEP END IF HE DOESNT COME HERE. WHY WOULD HE WANT TO GO ELSEWHERE???"

"HE HAS TO COMMIT HERE...RIGHT???? I MEAN I AM GOING TO COMPLETELY GO OFF THE DEEP END IF HE DOESNT COME HERE. WHY WOULD HE WANT TO GO ELSEWHERE???"

You need some of these > !!! !!!!!! <-- Now it's spot on.

over and over again for 2 weeks.

Nerlens Noel was like O2 to the poor kid.

Does anyone know if bjorn was banned...or did he just disappear?

He went on a world wide rock kicking expedition. I think he should be able to write a nice book about rock kicking in over 80 countries as well as dominating the 7-11 age group in all 3rd world countries.

I do not believe he was banned.

Was this board that invested in NN or was it just this character?

Hey Wake Forest,

The Syracusefan.com "Hey Wake Forest...you should feel bad" thread has been hijacked by posters discussing an ex-Kentucky player.

You should feel bad...for both yourself and the rest of the Syracusefan.com posters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom