Hint of a Change Coming? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Hint of a Change Coming?

Maybe the Jordan brand is waiting to begin the Syracuse-Jordan brand sponsorship until when Kiyan plays at Syracuse. ;)

That would be huge in my opinion because scan this sounds like to me when I get out of it and say we have moved up as a brand in a way because Nike and Jordan are pretty much the same, but the Jordan symbol is higher up in the Nike hierarchy and Which Jordan pretty much created? What Nike is today so and the money will increase in at high as well as well.

Not sure if it means anything, but I noticed that Otto was wearing fresh new duds at the game yesterday coming off of his HOF induction. Recently the Nike swoosh would adorn his hat. I did not see that yesterday but saw a spot where a logo could be affixed, perhaps. Looked like it may be a Velcro patch but I could be wrong about that.

SUOrange44

That would be huge in my opinion because scan this sounds like to me when I get out of it and say we have moved up as a brand in a way because Nike and Jordan are pretty much the same, but the Jordan symbol is higher up in the Nike hierarchy and Which Jordan pretty much created? What Nike is today so and the money will increase in at high as well as well.

Why, man? Just WHY???

Not sure if it means anything, but I noticed that Otto was wearing fresh new duds at the game yesterday coming off of his HOF induction. Recently the Nike swoosh would adorn his hat. I did not see that yesterday but saw a spot where a logo could be affixed, perhaps. Looked like it may be a Velcro patch but I could be wrong about that.

SUOrange44
IMG_8403.jpeg
IMG_8402.jpeg

You might be onto something. The photo with the white background (posted yesterday by the official Otto Twitter account) shows Otto wearing a cap with the Swoosh removed or covered up. Why would they cover up the Swoosh? Hmm.

curious. how much does a women's professional lax player pull down a year ?

Cincinnati is officially a Jordan Brand school once more.

Don't know what Nike is doing with Syracuse but there hasn't been new gear uploaded to Nike, Fanatics or even Manny's.
To honor JB, Nike is secretly creating a new Elite Boeheim line of basketball athletic gear for Syracuse with a JB silhouette.

1200x0.jpg

To honor JB, Nike is secretly creating a new Elite Boeheim line of basketball athletic gear for Syracuse with a JB silhouette.

1200x0.jpg
You'd have to go with his finger up his nose, no? Maybe a tag line of "With all this great merch, what's your pick?"

damn - there's practically NO NEW NIKE GEAR this year...
In past years, the new Nike basketball gear doesn't seem to come out for sale to the public until December.

That being said, I haven't checked on other teams to see if their gear is already available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom