Holy Cross Game Thread... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Holy Cross Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone will crush the coaches for leaving TD in the game but I’ve never seen a QB get hurt non contact throwing a pass like that. Total fluke.

Eric did it last year against FSU...

I know everyone will crush the coaches for leaving TD in the game but I’ve never seen a QB get hurt non contact throwing a pass like that. Total fluke.
Yup. I can’t wait to check people off in my “all credibility lost” column in the next couple hours. We’ll be interesting to see what so called credible posters make idiotic comments.

Ok. Then why is Howard averaging only 2.5ypc? Howard is not better than Adams.
He’s gotten how many carries compared to Adams?

Opinions aside im impressed with what ive seen between the tackles from howard.

Yup. I can’t wait to check people off in my “all credibility lost” column in the next couple hours. We’ll be interesting to see what so called credible posters make idiotic comments.
Phew! I thought you may have been talking about me, but I've never been called 'credible'.

If it’s the throw, then I’m fine. I didn’t realize that at the time. I assumed it was the hit from the prior play.

respectfully disagree, It will be way worse

Welch does not look primetime ready from the action he saw today. He looks like a QB, which I suppose is a good thing. But not much zip on that sideline pass. That won't fly against better comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.