Hopkins loses another assistant | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Hopkins loses another assistant

Wow Hop off to a rough start. I'm surprised these two said no, they must not have heard that Washington is a great job, a sleeping giant, with unlimited resources and in the best city on the planet. What were they thinking?
Legal weed in California now!

Just dont have him work on shooting:)
I was corrected. Trevor is a PLAYER on the Long Island Nets. He's not off to a great start but it's only been a dozen games so too early to say anything with certainty.

Ugh, that reminds me of all the posts wishing Gbinije and Cooney well near the end of last season. People thought that Mike would be a good pro and Cooney was bound to go into coaching. Because that's the natural progression for the under-talented but hard-working (white) fan favorite, despite the fact that he's inarticulate and displayed shaky hoops IQ over the course of a career.
You honestly think Cooney was a "fan favorite"?

He's playing for the Long Island Nets. Brandon Triche is also playing in the D-League this season.

TC: NBA D-League Stats

BT: NBA D-League Stats

I take it no one actually looked at those stats. If they had, I can't believe no one else has commented on BT's choice of photo.

203465.png

That looks like a crazy person. Or he was just told he's getting pulled up to the association right before they took that photo.

and you all know I'm a big fan of Brandon.

You honestly think Cooney was a "fan favorite"?

I guess it depends on how we define that. My sense is that he was pretty polarizing but that a majority of fans liked him and that most who liked him loved him. Few players have such rabid defenders as the Cooney bunch.

I guess it depends on how we define that. My sense is that he was pretty polarizing but that a majority of fans liked him and that most who liked him loved him. Few players have such rabid defenders as the Cooney bunch.

At the very least we can say he was a gym rat. And scrappy. It was like having a coach on the court sometimes.

I take it no one actually looked at those stats. If they had, I can't believe no one else has commented on BT's choice of photo.

203465.png

That looks like a crazy person. Or he was just told he's getting pulled up to the association right before they took that photo.

Is that hair real? He was looking awful thin up top his last season on the hill.

203465.png

He's trying to make up for all those years of emotionless play at SU that seemed to upset a good portion of the fan base.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom