Horse Racing | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Horse Racing

Big loss NYRA account drained.:(

i did well on the oaks derby double, but gave it all back and some on the derby.

I have to think if things stay about the same the SPA will be pretty much open now. the seats might have some limitations but on any avg day they are not full anyway.

the backyard should be pretty much the same and who knows what they enforce with masks out there. everyone out there is pretty much eating drinking while in that area.. masks in line or walking around i think would work.

I have to think if things stay about the same the SPA will be pretty much open now. the seats might have some limitations but on any avg day they are not full anyway.

the backyard should be pretty much the same and who knows what they enforce with masks out there. everyone out there is pretty much eating drinking while in that area.. masks in line or walking around i think would work.

Tend to agree, things seems to be trending that way that but mid July Saratoga should look pretty close to normal I have to imagine

I, for one, am shocked

Seriously the guy needs to be suspended across every board in the country. He absolutely should have no horses allowed at Pimilco next week.

Nothing will happen though unless he gets locked up like Servis, especially here In California

Baffert has been suspended from Churchill Downs.

Baffert and a few other "super-trainers" have been playing this game for years, timing the dosage and administration of various banned substances to cycle out of the system by race day. Sometimes they don't get it quite right.

This came up as one of my FB friend suggestions today. What timing. Hilarious.

Attachments

• FF9438F7-1663-442D-AA21-38FE266A9C68.jpeg
    FF9438F7-1663-442D-AA21-38FE266A9C68.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 77

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online