Horse Racing | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Horse Racing

you really had to dig deep to find a way to pick that horse to win the Wood..

72-1 $900 ex.. hope pletcher backed his 2 horses cause no one else did

Last edited:
great race in the Blue Grass Essential Quality just nips Highly Motivated.

you really had to dig deep to find a way to pick that horse to win the Wood..

72-1 $900 ex.. hope pletcher backed his 2 horses cause no one else did
I never ever would bet a longshot but I threw $2 wps on Bourbonic and won $198. Craziest thing ever.

I am not ruling out Greatest Honour. Nobody sweeps the Holy Bull, FOY and Fla. Derby.

He's the horse you may catch at about 15-1 too. I will have to go back and watch the FL Derby again too. I am not talking myself into any foreign shipper this year

I like Concert Tour so far but if he wins this weekend he should be the favorite in the Derby

I wasn't a huge fan of Highly Motivated but ran big and pretty clear he loves that Keeneland surface

Last edited:
He's the horse you may catch at about 15-1 too. I will have to go back and watch the FL Derby again too. I am not talking myself into any foreign shipper this year

I like Concert Tour so far but if he wins this weekend he should be the favorite in the Derby

I wasn't a huge fan of Highly Motivated but ran big and pretty clear he loves that Keeneland surface
Greatest Honour out of the Derby.

Will Belmont have fans is still up in the air. i saw they announced track guests will have to have shots or tests to gain entrance

Will Belmont have fans is still up in the air. i saw they announced track guests will have to have shots or tests to gain entrance
they should look at the largest attendance (120,139 in'04, i was there, Birdstone beat Smarty Jones) and then use that stupid 25% of capacity and and allow 30k in.

i think they now cap it at 90k, and even then you are looking at 22,500.

they should look at the largest attendance (120,139 in'04, i was there, Birdstone beat Smarty Jones) and then use that stupid 25% of capacity and and allow 30k in.

i think they now cap it at 90k, and even then you are looking at 22,500.
I wonder what the normal mid week crowd is. over the 200 days of nyra it avgs under 10k. Sar is over 20K on avg so I would say other than a few days of the meet they could open up to anything they wanted to allow

I wonder what the normal mid week crowd is. over the 200 days of nyra it avgs under 10k. Sar is over 20K on avg so I would say other than a few days of the meet they could open up to anything they wanted to allow

Belmont should be fine to allow 10K moving forward once they start there in a few weeks even with them using part of the facility as covid vaccine spot.

I think you will see Saratoga at 50% by the time they open

Going to have to regroup next week and see who is in and who is out. I kind of like Chad Brown's Highly Motivated who seems to be coming into form and answering the distance questions the past couple. going to take a look at Cox's other runners as well. I wouldn't bet Essential Quality with Bees' money

The 20% limit for the SPA will be interesting until they decide if its seats or not.. I expect it will also go up a bit anyway by July hopefully

The 20% limit for the SPA will be interesting until they decide if its seats or not.. I expect it will also go up a bit anyway by July hopefully

I think so to. There will be a decent crowd allowed, IMO. Really depends on the next 3 months for sure. They have options to space people out and could get creative

really the weekdays are never an issue other than 1-2 days of the whole meet outside.. even inside is usually pretty open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom